3 Ways to Maximize Your Fun at a Water Park
In many ways, a visitor to a water park shouldn’t have to maximize her fun; it should be built into the very fabric of the place and the experience that can be had there. From slides to wave pools, a good water park offers a wealth of ways to have a squeal-worthy good time.
1. Scavenger Hunt
One time-tested way to maximize fun in almost any situation is to add a scavenger hunt to your activity, and, it turns out, a water park is a near-deal scavenger hunt setting. Go easy on the preparation and take an elaborate “I Spy” approach: Decide beforehand what everyone will be on the lookout for.
2. Make a Game of it
Of course, a scavenger hunt isn’t the only kind of game you can add to your time at a water park. While you need to ensure that your games are safe ones, there’s no reason a little friendly competition can’t be added into the water park mix. Race against one another while barreling down the slides.
3. Rest Up
While it may not seem like it, one easy way to get the most fun out of your time at a water park is to make sure you’re well-rested before you go. Water play can be exhausting and be well-slept and in good health will make sure you make the most of your time in the water, on the slides, in the hot springs, and in the plunge bowl. Be sure to get plenty of rest while you’re on vacation, too, so you never have to take a day off to recover.
- September 22, 2017When a family is looking to book a long weekend or extended vacation at a water park resort, the website user experience can be the deciding factor where they book. Here we'd like to share 6 tips for ...view
- July 6, 2017Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four diffe...view
- July 6, 20171.Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. No one should go without waterproof sunscreen with SPF of 50 or higher. You should also reapply frequently, after getting in the water and especially after riding bo...view
- October 31, 2017We have over 15 years of experience on water park equipment producing and we also focus on water park managing, from our experience ,we suggest park owner take actions before the accident happened:1. ...view
- July 31, 2018It's cheaper to bring your own sandwich fixings to make in-room, but then you've got to fix sandwiches, and what fun is that? For me, vacation means as little cooking as possible, sandwich assembly in...view
- August 28, 2018The safety of water slide includes three factors, water flow, floating gear, tourist posture and so on. The strength and angle of the slide can cause safety accidents. Chongqing Caribbean Sea has been...view