Tips To Build a Hotel Waterpark
Want to Build a Hotel Waterpark Resort? Here are some tips:
First, get a market analysis and feasibility study done. Ask an independent consultant to quantify the demand in your area and specify the size of your indoor waterpark. Sizing your waterpark must be done in relation to the size of your hotel, area demographics and the preferences of the potential guests within 200 miles of your hotel.
Using your feasibility report, determine a tentative footprint for your indoor waterpark, let’s say 30,000 square feet. Give this footprint to a pool designer and a waterslide manufacturer-Such as Haisan-the leading water park equipment manufacturer in China.Along with the report recommendations and list of features, such as slides, water house, rocks, pools, spas, lazy river, wave pool, mushrooms and
Ask the designer to read the feasibility report regarding the target market and recommend some design and theming concepts.
Ask the waterslide manufacturer’s engineers to work with designer to
(1)determine where slides will end and start,
(2) design the slide radiuses and descents that are acceptable
(3) determine the final footprint of your building.
Indoor waterparks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value.
- July 31, 2018From the point of view of the booking data, it is expected that the peak will be held in late July to mid-August. The way to travel, the difference between the other time, summer travel for more than ...view
- October 20, 2017With the rapid development of Internet, more and more customers have begun to understand the price of water park equipment through online channels. But we found that the clients who came to the consul...view
- March 5, 2018Water parks set off a wave in the world. The sustained high temperature in the hot summer, single swimming and water cool can't meet the demand to cool the people and people's demand for water park is...view
- October 31, 2017China Jiangsu Network News: With the temperature continues to raise, every water park also comes peak passenger flow. As the summer travel preferred site of Yangtze River Delta and even the national g...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view