How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- October 20, 2017The first impression of the public on water park is that the water park is hot, colorful, and flow, etc. But the more impressive thing is that the number of casualties caused by its safety accidents a...view
- January 15, 2018Children's water house is also called aqua house. The children's water house is a collection of climbing, gliding, water spraying, water pouring, exploration and hydrophilic. Since 2000, domestic manu...view
- July 6, 2017At present, China's water park equipment industry has been greatly improved, the market demand are bigger and bigger, the market environment is getting better and better, but as the market environment...view
- July 6, 2017Security is always the primary consideration in every field. This is especially true for water amusement industry! In scorching summer, water park equipment sends the gospel for the majority of consum...view
- July 6, 2017The largest ocean liner in the world “Harmony of the Seas” announce that they will build a theme park in the ship and bring in the large water slide for their customers!There will be many games in t...view
- September 7, 2017For private developers, the definition of success is simple … to make money! For municipal waterparks, however, the definition of success can be:Earn revenues that cover its costs and any future expa...view