How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- July 6, 2017Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors...view
- August 28, 2017It will be important to talk to witnesses to find out whether the lifeguards were actually performing their duties at the time the child drowned. As painful as it might be, it will also be necessary t...view
- November 10, 2017Hot! Sustained high temperature all parts of the country in the near future has increased the tourists amount of many summer scenic area. According to the data from the biggest group-buying website-Me...view
- July 6, 20171.Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. No one should go without waterproof sunscreen with SPF of 50 or higher. You should also reapply frequently, after getting in the water and especially after riding bo...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- July 6, 2017If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attra...view