How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- April 24, 2018I. Construction of safety system. 1. Make safety management system; 2. Sign the safety responsibility book; 3. Integrate safety into the performance appraisal system; 4. Establishment of a security reward...view
- October 31, 2017China Jiangsu Network News: With the temperature continues to raise, every water park also comes peak passenger flow. As the summer travel preferred site of Yangtze River Delta and even the national g...view
- March 5, 2018Investing in the water park: "no more action will miss the good time".Playing water is the favorite summer vacation for tourists, how to seize this hot business opportunities from the summer investmen...view
- July 6, 2017Water Park in DubaiDive into the water slides of the Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai with an all-day entrance-only ticket. How you spend your time there is up to you: whizz down ne...view
- October 20, 2017In the people's impression, the water park industry has always been regarded as a profiteering industry. But as a water park investor, there must be a clear understanding: profit is a must, and we sho...view
- February 8, 2018Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.- Children under 1.2m, non-s...view