How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- October 31, 2017China Jiangsu Network News: With the temperature continues to raise, every water park also comes peak passenger flow. As the summer travel preferred site of Yangtze River Delta and even the national g...view
- January 15, 2018In the 1980s and 1990s after the reform and opening up, theme parks were quickly introduced into China, and the early water parks were in the urban amusement parks that appeared in theme parks. The fi...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- July 6, 2017Before you are ready to open park, work must be done. 1.Do personnel training and investigate equipment safety risks Whether the operation of a water park is able to retain visitors and develop for a ...view
- October 20, 2017The first impression of the public on water park is that the water park is hot, colorful, and flow, etc. But the more impressive thing is that the number of casualties caused by its safety accidents a...view
- July 6, 2017Security is always the primary consideration in every field. This is especially true for water amusement industry! In scorching summer, water park equipment sends the gospel for the majority of consum...view