Studying to Build a Water Park
If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attract a large segment of the population. Paying for a feasibility study at this early stage may be the best money you could spend in helping to define your market while determining realistic outcomes. It’s a small fraction of what your waterpark will cost that will save you from making expensive mistakes later.
One of the biggest mistakes people make is underestimating the cost of operating a waterpark. Labor alone can make up 50-60% of your operating budget. With all the turns and blind spots in a waterpark, the lifeguard requirement is significantly higher than a traditional style pool. Also, it’s not just one recirculation pump running now. You may have a dozen or more pumps running aquatic activities and features, which demand a lot of energy. And don’t forget all those patrons coming to your waterpark bring dirt, organic matter, bacteria, hair, makeup, suntan/body oils, and other debris into your pools, which significantly increase your chemical demand.
The other mistake is getting too excited about all the money that can be made. People often go to a waterpark on a Saturday and think, “Wow look at all these people … this place must be making a fortune.” But during the week there might be a fraction of this attendance. You may hit your capacity every Saturday, but during the work week attendance drops off, not to mention the weather factor that could cause closer and school calendars that recess for the summer in mid-June, while others start back in mid-August.
- November 10, 2017The hot summer drove people into the water, and the water parks in all parts of the country were overcrowded during the summer. It is reported that in recent, the high temperature sustained around, it...view
- January 15, 2018Children's water house is also called aqua house. The children's water house is a collection of climbing, gliding, water spraying, water pouring, exploration and hydrophilic. Since 2000, domestic manu...view
- July 6, 2017Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four diffe...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- July 6, 2017Before starting invest one water park,here is some tips for your reference:Appraisal of an indoor waterpark resort is similar to other appraisals in that it is a professional appraiser’s opinion of v...view
- October 20, 2017Successfully investing in a water park is not a simple matter. It involves all aspects and needs investors to get a comprehensive grasp to win! Among the many factors affecting water park projects, si...view