How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- July 7, 2017With the continuous progress of social civilization, the people's economic life has improved, people's willingness to participate in tourism and entertainment are more and more intense. Operators cont...view
- July 7, 2017After two month installation, the LLC water park in Uzbekistan is open to the public on 7th, August! Almost three thousand people come to this water park to enjoy the water and play the slide when it ...view
- July 7, 2017Every summer, people have to go out of the house, toward their hearts of summer resort - water park. However, in recent years, the water park expands very fast and the competition is also fierce, wini...view
- July 7, 2017July 18, 2013, Tianjin Joyful Sea magic square water park opened and accepted passengers. The public area like breathtaking slide area, passion surfing area, beach recreation area, magic drift area, h...view
- July 7, 2017When summer is coming, the country still faces with water parks scarcity situation, which means that the water park investment boom will continue. As a result, a lot of big investors are looking at wa...view
- July 7, 20171. How about the process of cooperation?Project communication--on-the-spot investigation--Project planning and Plan design review--Construction budget--investment dollars determination--The cooperatio...view