How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- January 15, 2018In 2017, the staff tourism (first batch) of Haisan was successfully concluded.In order to express its appreciation to the staff unremitting efforts for the company development, and enrich employees' c...view
- July 7, 2017Suzhou Forest Water World has opened this summer. After opening for 42 days, its revenue has exceeded 45 million yuan which is a new record for the 21 years water park business, becomes the only star ...view
- July 7, 2017Modern recreational facilities which is loved by the majority of young people and children are full use of modern rides mechanical, electrical, light, water, power and other advanced technology and se...view
- July 7, 2017Guanzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of water park equipment. Here at Haisan, there are all kinds of water slides, water play, water rides, and wave pool. H...view
- July 7, 2017Aqua Blue water park has opened to the public on 19th May 2017. As the biggest and most advanced water park in Africa, people, and media from all parts of society came to Aqua Blue and witnessed this ...view
- July 7, 2017Resorts World's Marine Life Park comprises two separate ticketed gates: Adventure Cove Waterpark and the Southeast Asia Aquarium.While it's not as disappointing as I found Gardens by the Bay, I don't ...view