How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- July 7, 2017The manufacturing certificate and ability is the main point when water park invest man visit the manufacturer. The business license, company office, workshop and the production facilities are the impo...view
- July 7, 2017Every summer, people have to go out of the house, toward their hearts of summer resort - water park. However, in recent years, the water park expands very fast and the competition is also fierce, wini...view
- February 25, 2017Water Park is an important family entertainment. In summer, people love to go to the water park. The water park equipment combination slide is one of the most famous and most loved by children! Water slide style is also various and can be customized accorview
- July 7, 2017Resorts World's Marine Life Park comprises two separate ticketed gates: Adventure Cove Waterpark and the Southeast Asia Aquarium.While it's not as disappointing as I found Gardens by the Bay, I don't ...view
- July 7, 2017Because water park investing has the advantages of short investment time and fast retrieve funds, more and more investors begin to invest on water parks. In recent years, water park construction are b...view
- July 7, 2017Water Amusement Park Haisan Think-Tank: National Water Park Consumption CharacteristicsWater parks are the best places for people to relieve summer heat, especially during July, August and weekends, r...view