How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- July 7, 2017In the summer, the majority of people do entertainment for cool hot weather. Powerful and romantic mentality of the people already flew to the summer resort, to escape this wave after wave of heat. In...view
- July 7, 2017The water park project is in Can Tho, Vietnam. The water park’s area is about 11300sqm. Where is built in a university? The water park will include tantrum alley slide, space bowl slide, boomerang sl...view
- September 7, 2017In this summer, three water park projects are opened to the public, Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd. provided the water park design, equipment manufacture and installation supervisi...view
- July 7, 2017On July 9, 2016, ZongYu corp., Jintang water world grand opening, ZongYu group chairman Hsu wenbin attended the opening ceremony. Jintang water world officially opened, will provides tourism, leisure ...view
- September 7, 2017Beautiful Island Water park Address: Southern China City, A Cheng District, HarbinArea: 600 acresOpened In June 2017Opening Ceremony of Beautiful Island Water ParkBeautiful Island Water Park just open...view
- July 7, 2017With the demands of tourists and technical chances, new type of amusement theme parks comes to a brand-new stage, and developed into a fully innovative developing platform. According to the developing...view