Consider Some Safety Points When Visiting Water Park
Young children should wear a lifesaving device and many water parks provide them for no charge.
Parents and guardians should always supervise young children around the pools, lazy river, wave pool and all other water attractions. There will never be enough lifeguards at the water park to properly supervise a young child in a pool environment. A water park is a fantastic family experience and you should be immediately present and watching your children at all times.
If you're pregnant you should not ride any of the attractions. Check the safety signage at each ride or direct your questions to the ride operator. Set up a designated meeting spot when you arrive in case anyone gets lost. You and your children won't be carrying your cell phones, so this is important.
What to expect
Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.
Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there to be crowds. Setting expectations before you arrive will help you tolerate the crowds and make it a fun outing.
Areas of the park, including some lines, may have little to no shade from the sun.
Drink plenty of water. You should stop hourly for a drink of water and of course from the water fountain or concession stand, not the pool.Some parks require you to rent inner tubes for the wave pool and lazy river. When you rent a tube you may also be able to avoid the line for waiting for a tube on rides that require them. Ask the park for details.
- July 6, 2017A great day out for children, families and all who are young in spirit.Located in the heart of Corfu Island and situated on the main road, makes Aqualand easily accessible from all parts of the Island...view
- September 22, 2017Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there ...view
- February 8, 2018How should water park be like?Themed Design can fundamentally be defined as the creation of a Dimensional Story Experience unified by a Theme. We really do think about it the way that we think about a...view
- February 8, 2018Theme landscape is like dressing, suitable is the most important.Simply speaking, the theme landscape is like people dressing. People with different personalities will match their own characteristics ...view
- September 22, 2017These are basic water park safety tips to make your experience near the water safer.1, Learn to swim. The best thing anyone can do to stay safe in and around the water is to learn to swim.2, Always sw...view
- October 20, 2017After the rapid development of the water park in recent years, the market has gradually matured, and the competition is increasingly fierce. Large and small water park equipment manufacturers are also...view