Consider Some Safety Points When Visiting Water Park
Young children should wear a lifesaving device and many water parks provide them for no charge.
Parents and guardians should always supervise young children around the pools, lazy river, wave pool and all other water attractions. There will never be enough lifeguards at the water park to properly supervise a young child in a pool environment. A water park is a fantastic family experience and you should be immediately present and watching your children at all times.
If you're pregnant you should not ride any of the attractions. Check the safety signage at each ride or direct your questions to the ride operator. Set up a designated meeting spot when you arrive in case anyone gets lost. You and your children won't be carrying your cell phones, so this is important.
What to expect
Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.
Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there to be crowds. Setting expectations before you arrive will help you tolerate the crowds and make it a fun outing.
Areas of the park, including some lines, may have little to no shade from the sun.
Drink plenty of water. You should stop hourly for a drink of water and of course from the water fountain or concession stand, not the pool.Some parks require you to rent inner tubes for the wave pool and lazy river. When you rent a tube you may also be able to avoid the line for waiting for a tube on rides that require them. Ask the park for details.
- November 20, 2017Most children and some adults like to visit a water park to cool down during the hot summer months. The manager is someone who the staff looks to for guidance. It takes a strong manager and people per...view
- January 23, 2018A successful waterpark does not necessarily mean more water slides. As a water park equipment of water slide manufacturer, we are aware of this fact because we care our clients’ success. Each and eve...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view
- November 20, 2017Numerous hotel owners are considering adding an indoor waterpark to their existing hotel as a way to boost occupancy levels and revenues at their property.The following are what you need to know befor...view
- February 8, 2018Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.- Children under 1.2m, non-s...view
- July 6, 2017If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attra...view