How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- July 6, 20171. Radiation market expansion of business areasSome large group companies operating in the park at the same time, slowly began to expand to other business areas of the market, that is diversified busi...view
- November 10, 2017The forest water world of Suzhou paradise has the characteristics of forest, which is endowed with the theme of forest. This allows the man to enjoy the ocean's pleasant water, the fresh forest air, t...view
- October 31, 2017During the closure of the park, from now on until November 5th, Changlong water park has simultaneously entered the dabbling model of "Halloween"! On October 15th, hundreds of popular COSER and red br...view
- November 10, 2017Water park equipment -- the big loudspeaker as the classic equipment of water park, has been popular with water lovers. Swing, slide, and feel weightless in a loudspeaker, and laugh at speed and adven...view
- July 6, 2017New water park equipment operating costs are relatively high, but because of its popularity, the benefits will be very high.New water park equipment is relatively popular, but is also relatively scarc...view
- July 6, 2017Nowadays, water park becomes more and more popular in the world. While how to make a design for water park become more and more important. Whether it is hot springs resort, spa or water park, all of t...view