How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- March 30, 2018Water park not only includes water park slides but also includes,Facilities such as Washing room in water park is usually ignored,according to relevant research in water parks,25% guests will complain...view
- September 22, 2017When a family is looking to book a long weekend or extended vacation at a water park resort, the website user experience can be the deciding factor where they book. Here we'd like to share 6 tips for ...view
- July 6, 20171.Try visiting on a weekday instead of a weekend. Saturdays and holiday weekends are consistently the busiest days.2.You might try visiting an indoor water park in the summer, since many will opt for ...view
- October 31, 2017With the rapid development of water park in China in recent ten years, large and small water parks almost all over the country, the water park is no longer a new thing for tourists. Therefore, simply ...view
- October 31, 2017We have over 15 years of experience on water park equipment producing and we also focus on water park managing, from our experience ,we suggest park owner take actions before the accident happened:1. ...view
- November 20, 2017Investing a water park is not an easy issue, it relates to every aspect and investor should consider all.While the planning and operation is the key point to make a wonderful water park. If the invest...view