How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- January 15, 2018Many investors are paying more and more attention to planning a water park, and they are not thinking as much as they used to. Good planning to yield twice the result with half the effort, and the ave...view
- February 8, 2018How should water park be like?Themed Design can fundamentally be defined as the creation of a Dimensional Story Experience unified by a Theme. We really do think about it the way that we think about a...view
- November 10, 2017As Harbin Beijing, August 8, (Wei Lai) reported, Yabuli Snow World on water officially opened in 8 Yabuli in Harbin, According to statistics, the Water World appealed nearly twenty thousand people the...view
- September 7, 2017Young children should wear a lifesaving device and many water parks provide them for no charge.Parents and guardians should always supervise young children around the pools, lazy river, wave pool and ...view
- July 6, 2017A great day out for children, families and all who are young in spirit.Located in the heart of Corfu Island and situated on the main road, makes Aqualand easily accessible from all parts of the Island...view
- January 15, 2018Children's water house is also called aqua house. The children's water house is a collection of climbing, gliding, water spraying, water pouring, exploration and hydrophilic. Since 2000, domestic manu...view