Eight preparations to build a water park
The location and scale of the water park are determined based on local available passenger flow, transportation conditions, consumption levels and the self-employed teams. Don't simply imitate others. The location is better chosen in a convenient location, with a large passenger flow and convenient transportation. As for the scale, it must be based on a combination of factors such as local passenger flow, consumption level and operating team. If in northern cities, the peak of consumption is mainly in June, July and August. One reason is that the summer temperatures are highest during these months, the water park can not only provide entertainment but also cool down. And secondly, children are the main consumer group, and this period is catching up with the summer vacation, so parents are willing to accompany them to come.
2. Equipment Selection
In recent years, the configuration of water park equipment has been different. There are relatively few body contact slides, but prefer to the composite of large-scale compound sports water slides. Meanwhile, the household consumption groups should take into account of the configuration of the water park equipment. Allocate more family entertainment equipment suitable for all ages to avoid equipment accumulation and leave enough room for development. It is hoped that there will be new breakthroughs such as the allocation of aquatic amusement equipment that can be operated throughout the year, equipment combined with marine life or land equipment, etc.
3. The Planning
We should first find out the plan of the aquatic park equipment manufacturer before building a water park, and then rationally configure the equipment of the water park based on the actual situation. In the construction of a water park, there must be a full area for tourists to rest the sun, a area of commercial dining and a supporting area of garden greening. The water park must update a new water park equipment to support its sustainable development after two or three years of operation.
4. Supporting Facilities
There should be many investors of water park facilities that prefer foreign equipment and spend large sums of money in purchasing imported glass fiber reinforced plastic slides. But they don’t pay enough attention to the system equipment that ensures the normal operation of the equipment: They choose unexperienced, undigested, poorly converted but inexpensive manufacturers to make steel structures which support the slide of glass steel, thus fail to guarantee a good connection between the glass steel slide and the steel structure; the mechanical and electrical products used in the water supply system are of poor quality and can not provide stable and sufficient water volume; the room is not ventilated, does not drain, and even not waterproof. Without enough funds to ensure the normal use of imported equipment, there is no need to spend much money on imported products.
5. The Design
The integrity and accuracy of water park design is especially important. One of the biggest differences between water parks and other theme parks is that the system equipment that ensures the normal operation of water amusement equipment is hidden underground. In the design, the whole park management system, water supply and drainage system, water supply and electrical control system for each equipment, water treatment system, design of each machine room, design of each sink, and the coordinate dimensions of each equipment base all should be taken into account. Configure the tourist line, set up corresponding shopping, dining, rest and public facilities reasonably.
6. The Safety
After the inspection and acceptance of water parks, the probability of accidents is minimal if they are used correctly according to the operation instructions. Ignoring the details in the process of construction is the biggest reason for the frequent injuries of tourists. Slipping and falling injuries caused by poor anti-slip measures are the most accidents in the water park, followed by scratches and bumps --- the edges and crevice are the hidden dangers of the tourists. Therefore, we must strictly deal with all places where tourists may will contact with during the construction of water parks, so as to ensure the safety of tourists.
7. Compliance with the civil code
During the construction, we must abide by the requirements of the civil construction to avoid operating illegally for rush hour. Now, the most controversial issues in the water park are: what are the best materials for the bottom of the pond and the bottom of the water pool? What is the most slippery material for the road on the water park? Whatever the materials are, the quality of the civil construction must be guaranteed first. The foundation sinking of the water park, the fracture of the pipe and the decoration and shedding of the surface of the water pool are mostly caused by the rush deadlines, so we must obey the science standard of construction.
8. Water Purification
Currently, most of the water quality of domestic water parks gradually becomes cloudy and sometimes becomes milky and pungent during the busy season. Some investors have imported excellent filtration equipment from abroad for improving water quality but without an ideal result. The water treatment is made up of a system of circulation, purification, filtration, disinfection and monitoring. The water quality can not be guaranteed by a reasonable system design without a reasonable system design.
- November 10, 2017The forest water world of Suzhou paradise has the characteristics of forest, which is endowed with the theme of forest. This allows the man to enjoy the ocean's pleasant water, the fresh forest air, t...view
- August 20, 2018The kids water park equipment play slide is always used for enterprise purposes to run in a closed area and carry vacationers enjoyment facilities. With the improvement of science, the machinery, elec...view
- July 6, 2017To keep water park equipment longer use, it’s suggested to keep regular maintenance with the following instructions:1. Before daily open to the public, take an over inspections of kids water slides a...view
- November 20, 2017Most children and some adults like to visit a water park to cool down during the hot summer months. The manager is someone who the staff looks to for guidance. It takes a strong manager and people per...view
- November 20, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many com...view
- November 10, 2017Hot! Sustained high temperature all parts of the country in the near future has increased the tourists amount of many summer scenic area. According to the data from the biggest group-buying website-Me...view