Investment in Water Parks Gradually Tends to Be Rational
With the increasing improvement of the national economy and the people’s living standards , Chinese people feel much pressure in work and life.In recent years, in particular,due to the global warming and constantly increasing temperature in summer, a more urgent demand to escape from the burning summer into a relaxing, delightful water park needs to be satisfied.That’s why water park, much favored by investors,gains popularity among people and more investment among investors.
According to the white paper titled "Development of China’s Water Parks in 2015" by China Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions,rapid development has been realized in China’s water parks.In addition,there are about 240 medium and large domestic water parks at present,over 80% put into operation after establishment in 2010. And according to incomplete statistics, there are another more 20 medium and large water parks are planned to be built. Before 2010,about 6 thousand mu land was used in China's medium and large water park construction. However, 35 thousand mu, over 5 times of the total area of the previous land,was occupied from 2010 to 2015.
It brings some concerns and worries over the market capacity in the water park circle that many water park projects have emerged in the last few years. However, we believe that large water parks in the first-tier and second-tier cities will gradually have a steady and healthy development, while in the third-tier and fourth-tier cities there is still much room for the development for the small water parks that will pay more attention to the comprehensive characteristics of their water park products.There is also room for the market development in the water amusement industry in the days to come,but the investment will be more rational. The future water parks will take a combination of science and entertainment and become theme-centered, making them comprehensive water parks with diversified facilities,human-orientated service and intelligent management. As product suppliers, more attention should be paid to the diversification, innovation, experience satisfaction, durability and ornamentation of the products.
- October 31, 2017No matter for the operator or the owner of water park, the peak period of water park is like rush-harvest in rice's harvest season, peak period is too short to waste. But now the peak period of water ...view
- September 7, 20171.safe and comfortable playing environment A water park project with rich, diverse games and new products, but the park's water quality, environment, health and safety management can not kee...view
- September 22, 2017Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there ...view
- July 6, 2017In many ways, a visitor to a water park shouldn’t have to maximize her fun; it should be built into the very fabric of the place and the experience that can be had there. From slides to wave pools, a...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view
- January 15, 2018For a small water park of about 1,000 square meters, 1 million us dollar for investment. How long will it take to recoup the cost of investing in such a water park? This article will give you a detail...view