The water amusement park is often floating with various water toys on the water, but the cleaning and repairing of the water toys is a must for a toy shop or a toy bar. It is also a business project of the children's water parks. It has simple and complicated methods for cleaning. The simple method is to put water toys in a 1 : 99 dilution household bleaching water for 30 minutes and then wash it with clean water. The complicated methods are as follow:
1. wash and wipe off the surface of the toys with clean flowing water to remove dirt on the surface of the toys;
2. rub and wash with special disinfectants to kill possible infectious pathogens;
3. wash and wipe with water again to remove disinfectants;
4. carry out 10-20 minute super penetrating sterilization in the ultraviolet disinfection room;
In order to maintain the life of different kinds of toys and ensure the health and safety of customers, the cleaning and maintenance of toys is very important. Toys should be cleaned regularly and do full exposure.
1. Plastic toys. They can be soaked in clean water, or with solvent, drug ingot dilution disinfection cleaning method to ensure the hygiene of toys.
2. Fluff toys. They can be sent to the laundry to do dry cleaning or self-cleaning. Self-cleaning can be divided into stratified cleaning or overall cleaning. Stratified cleaning is to take out the inside cotton, and separate cleaning with the outer. Stratified cleaning is to find out the toy's cotton thread, and then carefully cut open. Take cotton and wash it again; Overall cleaning is to throw the whole toy into washing machine or rub and wash it with soap.
3. Cloth toys. Cloth dolls and cloth books and other cloth toys can be washed according to the cleaning method on the package. Clean regularly.
4. Wooden toys. Because wood material absorbs water and is prone to borers, such toys can not be cleaned, and it is best to be exposed to the sun.
5. Electronic toys. This kind of toys can not be cleaned either and it can only be rubbed by clean cloth with water on it.
6. Fiberglass water park equipment toys regularly wipe clean with sterilizing water, especially children's slides and children's water-sharing equipment. Attention to water quality and toys disinfection, cleaning and ensuring the health of tourists are also What every water park must do.