How to Break the Dilemma of the Short Operation Period in Water Parks?
Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors in large domestic water park scenic spots has been soaring dramatically and has a 200% increase over the previous year. Although water parks gain great popularity among visitors in summer,they also have fatal weaknesses-- summer prevalence and short operation period. From the end of summer to the beginning of the coming April, visitors are far and between, even to a total absence of visitors. The outdoor projects in northern China, in particular, merely last 70 days in operation period, which brings a series of resultant problems: staff loss, waste of land resources and extension of recycle period.So how to resolve these problems? In fact, it’s very simple to resolve these problems if the following two points are followed.
1.Investors should take it into account when designing water park plans that more comprehensive and diversified projects can be made instead of single-styled ones in order to make full use of the local special resources as the domestic tourism projects providing a set of services including hot springs, water parks, skiing, hotels, restaurants and shopping. More winter projects can be applied in water parks with water play as the only orientation. Foe example, they can provide water entertainment service in summer and skating, performing activity and thematic light exhibition in winter.
2. Most water park equipment in domestic water parks is indeed the same, which is the national condition we have to face. Therefore,water parks investors should have full understanding and analysis on the local competitors and manage to differentiate their parks in the theme and types of water park equipment.In addition, each project should own their unique characteristics and special elements that cannot be duplicated. Moreover, more innovations should be encouraged in terms of water park equipment, operation management and service concepts, which is the crucial point in the water park operation.
- October 31, 2017No matter for the operator or the owner of water park, the peak period of water park is like rush-harvest in rice's harvest season, peak period is too short to waste. But now the peak period of water ...view
- July 6, 20171. Project investment depends on specific circumstances, do not pursue novelty and large-scale blindlyIn the limited open time to obtain a higher profit, it needs higher requirements for water amuseme...view
- July 6, 20171.Try visiting on a weekday instead of a weekend. Saturdays and holiday weekends are consistently the busiest days.2.You might try visiting an indoor water park in the summer, since many will opt for ...view
- July 6, 2017The quality of water park equipment has been people's concern, only if you purchase high quality water park equipment, water park can be operated successfully and avoid some unnecessary trouble. So, h...view
- July 6, 2017As the manufacturer, we devoted to designing and producing every slides according to safety standards. But for guests, to step away from accident, we strongly suggest every guest follow relevant regul...view
- September 7, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view