How to Break the Dilemma of the Short Operation Period in Water Parks?
Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors in large domestic water park scenic spots has been soaring dramatically and has a 200% increase over the previous year. Although water parks gain great popularity among visitors in summer,they also have fatal weaknesses-- summer prevalence and short operation period. From the end of summer to the beginning of the coming April, visitors are far and between, even to a total absence of visitors. The outdoor projects in northern China, in particular, merely last 70 days in operation period, which brings a series of resultant problems: staff loss, waste of land resources and extension of recycle period.So how to resolve these problems? In fact, it’s very simple to resolve these problems if the following two points are followed.
1.Investors should take it into account when designing water park plans that more comprehensive and diversified projects can be made instead of single-styled ones in order to make full use of the local special resources as the domestic tourism projects providing a set of services including hot springs, water parks, skiing, hotels, restaurants and shopping. More winter projects can be applied in water parks with water play as the only orientation. Foe example, they can provide water entertainment service in summer and skating, performing activity and thematic light exhibition in winter.
2. Most water park equipment in domestic water parks is indeed the same, which is the national condition we have to face. Therefore,water parks investors should have full understanding and analysis on the local competitors and manage to differentiate their parks in the theme and types of water park equipment.In addition, each project should own their unique characteristics and special elements that cannot be duplicated. Moreover, more innovations should be encouraged in terms of water park equipment, operation management and service concepts, which is the crucial point in the water park operation.
- October 20, 2017In the people's impression, the water park industry has always been regarded as a profiteering industry. But as a water park investor, there must be a clear understanding: profit is a must, and we sho...view
- July 6, 2017Because the amusement equipment safety and reliability requirements are very high, and the innovation purely relying on mechanical structure is more and more difficult, so we need to introduce other i...view
- July 6, 2017Determine the nature and theme of the planning project (style). And do not blindly play the concept, because consumers want to make personal experience, as long as the main theme and style of thinking...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- January 15, 2018In the 1980s and 1990s after the reform and opening up, theme parks were quickly introduced into China, and the early water parks were in the urban amusement parks that appeared in theme parks. The fi...view
- July 6, 2017Before you are ready to open park, work must be done. 1.Do personnel training and investigate equipment safety risks Whether the operation of a water park is able to retain visitors and develop for a ...view