How Can Small Cities Which Have No Water Park Projects Take Advantage of the Market Quickly?
In smaller cities that have no water park project, as long as the urban population of the main urban area is more than 200,000, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water parks should also deal with the market competition and threat of latecomers in order to prevent them from overtaking them. In order to quickly occupy the market of water park market, the following points need to be noted:
1. Investment scale
Each water park developer should determine the investment scale of the park according to the local market demand and blind investment will only cause the project operation difficulty and capital waste. Based on the general smaller city spending power to speculate that the total investment of a new water park should be controlled within 50 million (not package price) advisable, park area within 100 mu, and the corresponding large parking lot.
2. Amusement equipment
In smaller cities, it is not recommended to buy expensive imported water amusement equipment and imported equipment will greatly increase the cost of building the park, which will greatly affect the investment recovery period of the park. In smaller cities, it will be the best choice for more advanced domestic water amusement equipment.
3. Park tickets
The main consumption motivation of urban water parks is that parents can meet the needs of children's playing water and the relatively high return rate of consumers. There are three or four tourists in this type of consumer group. In a smaller city, as a result of the overall income level relative to second-tier cities will not be too high, so the general consumption of three controls within 300 Yuan, the consumer prices are acceptable for most tourists. Adult ticket price is between 60 and 80 Yuan, half ticket price 30-40 Yuan, 40-60 Yuan ticket price can be accepted by most tourists.
4. Theme stories
The theme of this type of Water Park is to try to capture the commanding heights of regional culture. Pick up local household culture from the historical and cultural elements, tell a fun, ups and downs, the theme of the story, let visitors play in the process and put themselves into the story of the scene experience, through the theme of the story scene packaging to increase children's family tourist revisit rate.
- September 22, 2017When a family is looking to book a long weekend or extended vacation at a water park resort, the website user experience can be the deciding factor where they book. Here we'd like to share 6 tips for ...view
- February 8, 2018Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.- Children under 1.2m, non-s...view
- October 31, 2017With the improvement of living standards, water park market appeared many changes. Here, let's talk about how to keep your water park stable long-term development.1. Choosing better themes Many water ...view
- November 20, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many com...view
- November 10, 2017Water park equipment -- the big loudspeaker as the classic equipment of water park, has been popular with water lovers. Swing, slide, and feel weightless in a loudspeaker, and laugh at speed and adven...view
- November 10, 2017Kunming Information Report- Reporter Liying and Yangyan It is up to the autumn, but the heat was not diminished for Qingyu Bay Water Park that is located in Little Haikou, West mountain. Visitors ...view