Consider Some Safety Points When Visiting Water Park
Young children should wear a lifesaving device and many water parks provide them for no charge.
Parents and guardians should always supervise young children around the pools, lazy river, wave pool and all other water attractions. There will never be enough lifeguards at the water park to properly supervise a young child in a pool environment. A water park is a fantastic family experience and you should be immediately present and watching your children at all times.
If you're pregnant you should not ride any of the attractions. Check the safety signage at each ride or direct your questions to the ride operator. Set up a designated meeting spot when you arrive in case anyone gets lost. You and your children won't be carrying your cell phones, so this is important.
What to expect
Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.
Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there to be crowds. Setting expectations before you arrive will help you tolerate the crowds and make it a fun outing.
Areas of the park, including some lines, may have little to no shade from the sun.
Drink plenty of water. You should stop hourly for a drink of water and of course from the water fountain or concession stand, not the pool.Some parks require you to rent inner tubes for the wave pool and lazy river. When you rent a tube you may also be able to avoid the line for waiting for a tube on rides that require them. Ask the park for details.
- April 21, 2020Tourists sit in a four-leaf grass shaped floating circle and start to glide from the starting point of the platform up to 16 meters. They fly into the huge trumpet shaped slide, like being sucked into...view
- November 8, 2019As the water park industry gradually maturing, the sea water park landscape park design experts found many of the problems in the operation, but after opening operation management, marketing reasons, ...view
- February 15, 2019At present, most of the water parks in the market use the combination of regional culture or the introduction of foreign culture to create water parks. Water park equipment design is based on a certain cultural subject as the central content of the designview
- July 6, 2017Since most of the business for your water park will peak during the summer months; you need to promote the recreational facility that will generate interest from local and out-of-town visitors as soon...view
- July 29, 2019Trumpet slideTourists sit in a four-leaf grass-shaped floating ring, start to glide from the 16-meter platform, , and fly into the huge trumpet-shaped slideway, like being sucked in by a tornado. In t...view
- November 20, 2017Numerous hotel owners are considering adding an indoor waterpark to their existing hotel as a way to boost occupancy levels and revenues at their property.The following are what you need to know befor...view