Haisen Has Won the "Best Chinese Hot Spring Tourism Project" Award
The Royal Water Spa Planning and Designed by Haisen Has won the "Best Chinese Hot Spring Tourism Project" Award.
The fourth session of the Chinese tourism investment AITIA awards ceremony held a grand in Beijing on January 23, 2015. AITIA award is one of the most authoritative awards in Chinese investment in tourism industry, which known as the Oscar in Chinese tourism investment. The Royal Water Spa Plan and Designed by Haisen has stand out from the hundreds of domestic spring project, won the "Best Chinese Hot Spring Tourism Project" award in this selection.
Industry authority in east China, the only award-winning Spa
Chinese tourism investment AITIA award is in recognition of outstanding enterprises and projects who made a great contribution to the development of tourism and set the industry benchmark and wizard.
According to the secretary general, the International Association of tourism investment director Wang Qi introduction, AITIA award has three characteristics: one is It is belong to the tourism investment award, the industry's only; Two is the lineup of judges is huge, selected carefully, awards results authority; Three is the selection of covering the mainland include Hong Kong and Macao taiwan.
“AITIA ”award has invited 30 experts in the tourism sector and elite as the judges. The final 20 international tourism investment gold medal among 410 candidates nominated in the country is selected by two rounds of voting. Tianmu lake royal spa planning and designed by Haisen showing itself, become the only selected hot spring scenic spot in china and there is only two hot springs was rated so far.
- October 8, 2019There will never be enough lifeguards at the water park equipment to properly supervise a young child in a pool environment. A water park is a fantastic family experience and you should be immediately present and watching your children at all times.view
- October 31, 2019Funding requirements for equipment development and construction auxiliary facilities
1. Perimeter safety design requirements for large-scale track water park equipment operation?
(1) In order to prevent the vehicle from colliding with the passengersview
- September 22, 2017The construction team in our water park project in Can Tho city, Vietnam installs the big water slide - Tantrum Alley slide now. The slide contains three small trumpets (3.6m to 7.42m), the tower heig...view
- September 17, 20201.The types of water park equipmentare not asmany as possible The businesssite of the water park is determined, but some investors have the idea that themore water park equipment the more attractive ...view
- April 22, 2019At present, leisure vacation tourism is becoming more and more popular. Relevant enterprises and tourism companies have developed travel preferential cards. Even some water park equipment or leisure industries issue their own membership cards.view
- January 15, 2018The water amusement park is often floating with various water toys on the water, but the cleaning and repairing of the water toys is a must for a toy shop or a toy bar. It is also a business project o...view