What are the Advantages of Water treatment Equipment?
First, strong bactericidal capacity.
When water enters the device fully contact with the oxygen, it volatile ammonia and nitrogen (Elements of urea) harmful gas. Then through mix he gas and water, enhanced the coagulation and filtration effect of pollutants in water. At the process of water treatment, it need two times of aeration in the water to increasing the dissolved oxygen content in water, enhancing water sterilization and the ability to inhibit the growth of bacteria and removing the urea in water organic pollution. Urea content in the water can reach 1mg / l or so after treatment. It save a lot water due to no need to change the water to dilute the urea content. Not only water to be purified, and get fresh, activation, but also the water can always be crystal clear and have a virtuous circle.
Second, lower fine filter turbidity.
In the filtration process, it is mainly about interception and adsorption. Equipment is used in different mineral aggregate multilayer composite filter layer composition from large to small, greatly enhances the retention filtering effect, while the surface layer of the membrane filter media can further adsorption of organic and inorganic substances. Smallest particle diameter of 0.15 mm filter media, far less than the traditional quartz sand, interception capability, so the water quality is excellent. Turbidity can be 0.4 mg / liter, clear azure water, far below the water turbidity of 3 mg / liter.
Third, without adding coagulant, algaecide.
Traditional sand tank system needs to put coagulant, algaecide (CuSO4), which makes the residual ion concentration in the water is increasing, people must change the water to diluted concentration, which wasted a lot of water. Apply automatic water treatment system and prohibit the use of coagulants, algaecide can avoid the problem of chemical contamination in water effectively. By the system, the water can continue using without changing the water every day. We just need to add a small amount of the water that the body take away, the pool surface evaporation and equipment backwash water. Reducing the daily operating costs, water savings can reach 80%.
- July 7, 20171. The preliminary investigationBefore we invest a project，we should visit the operator that is more successful waterpark industry model, then discuss the develop site area, the potential customer as well...view
- August 15, 2019Selection of equipment is a key content. Like the water park, one of the core means of play is water park equipment, equipment selection in a sense, to a certain extent, determines the water park products. So what principles should we focus on in equipmenview
- January 24, 2019Water park industry in this season is also a good time to start investing in the construction of water park. The site selection, planning and negotiation of the water park should start from this time to prepare or have begun to break ground.view
- March 6, 20191. Segmentate the market, customize products, combine marketing, use existing resources in the park and introduce exclusive products for market marketing. Promote different ticket policy sales modes between local and foreign markets; exclusive channel proview
- October 21, 2019For parents who are “safety first, health first”, any factor that appears “smog, high temperature or rain and snow” will cancel the outdoor water park design. With a small and medium-sized indoor park as the main scene of the shopping center, rich themesview
- October 16, 2019The key points of water park design are as follows:
1.Determine the nature and theme of the planning project (style). Don't blindly play the concept, because consumers want personal experience and personal experience, as long as the theme and style are hview