29, the device area found that the
treatment of children
(1) If a post finds a child missing, he or
she should go forward in time and ask the child to understand the child's loss.
(2) Understand children's family
characteristics, contact and comfort children, alleviate children's anxiety and
(3) According to the information provided
by the child, report the situation to the foreman. The foreman can contact the
child's parents according to the contact information provided by the child.
(4) If the child is unable to provide
parent-related information, the foreman will bring the child to the customer
service center for handover at the first time.
(5) The foreman uses the walkie-talkie to
inform other regional employees to pay attention to the tourists in the area.
If any parents who are looking for lost children are found, they should inform
the children in advance to ensure that the parents can find the children as
soon as possible.
30. Specifications for vomiting or
discomfort after tourists take equipment
(1) For equipment with high irritation, the
vomiting phenomenon of tourists often occurs after riding the water park equipment. The
machine is ready to block the wood chips. Once the vomiting is vomiting, the
machine attendant is currently covering. If the situation is serious, the
cleaning will be notified to assist.
(2) If there is seriousness, notify the
infirmary and the supervisor on duty, or send someone to the infirmary.
(3) If the situation of the tourists is
serious, notify the infirmary to send someone to attend the meeting.
(4) If there is a fainting of tourists, the
on-site staff can't move. In summer, the sun umbrella can be moved to cover and
cool down, and the medical staff will be notified immediately.
(5) According to the judgment of the
medical staff, the first-aid facility such as 120 is called by the customer
(6) After the end of the ride, the service
personnel of the machine will do the observation work of the tourists, and find
those who are pale and unstable, and do a good job at any time.
31. Rules for handling disputes between
visitors in the project area
(1) When a quarrel or fight between
tourists is found, the employee will discourage “Don't call again” at the same
time. At the same time, immediately use the walkie-talkie to contact security
guards, foremen, supervisors, explain the position of the fight, the number of
participants, and whether to hold the equipment.
(2) Evacuate on-site personnel to avoid
injury to other personnel.
(3) Report to the department head according
to the situation, and choose to close the equipment in the area according to
the instructions of the superior.
(4) Seek other colleagues to persuade
within the limits of their own control, but only if they are to protect
(5) The class leader should arrive at the
location of the incident as quickly as possible, and report to the supervisor
or manager according to the situation on the spot.
(6) The supervisor can report the customer
service center and the security department according to the actual situation on
the spot. Before the staff of the support department arrives, the manager and
supervisor should control the development as much as possible.
(7) Security personnel will take both sides
of the fight away from the scene to prevent unilateral escape and lay a good
foundation for post-processing.
(8) The security monitoring center adjusts
the surrounding surveillance lens to leave image data.
32. Processing specifications for
(1) The post attendant needs to be polite
to know the safety issues that may arise from visitors who do not meet the
(2) Introduce other equipment that does not
have any restrictions on the requirements of tourists, and advise visitors to
(3) If the visitor does not listen to
dissuasion, the equipment service personnel should notify the foreman and
supervisor in the first time, and the foreman and supervisor will come to
(4) If the visitor always insists on
entering the play, the supervisor informs the security or customer service
department to handle it as appropriate.
(5) Ensure the normal order of the queuing
area and the normal operation of the equipment, and avoid such visitors from
affecting the on-site operation order and the queue time of other tourists.
33. Specification of male employees when
serving female tourists
(1) When male employees serve female
tourists, they must maintain sufficient distance and are not allowed to make
physical contact unless the female tourists are physically unwell after taking
the equipment and they are not able to walk properly.
(2) After the tourists have finished the
stimulating equipment, the on-site service personnel should observe the expression
of each visitor and pay attention to the passengers with pale face, low head
and painful expression, and give assistance if necessary.
(3) On-site qualified machines, as far as
possible, use female employees to serve female tourists.
(4) For the high and low service machines,
try to arrange female employees to carry out security inspections and services.
Male employees should not stare at female tourists for a long time to prevent
tourists from being disgusted.
34. Treatment specifications for severe
(1) Sudden weather during the operation
period (such as wind, heavy rain, lightning), the equipment can not be opened,
and the site visitors explain and comfort work.
(2) Equipment that is not subject to the
above conditions, indoor venues do a good job of circulating equipment.
(3) The customer service center will give
the information of the campus broadcast and LED display, and still open the
equipment to guide the visitors to the experience.
35. Interpretation specifications for
carrying easy-to-fall items into the queuing area
(1) For equipment that has easy to fall off
items, before entering the queuing area, the entrance staff must identify the
items carried by the tourists and give warm reminders for different situations.
(2) If there is no temporary storage on the
platform, inform them that it can be placed in the locker or customer service
center in the public area. If there is temporary storage on the platform,
please inform the organizer to organize the items that accompany them, and the
items that are easy to fall off are placed in the bag. Prevent economic losses
caused by falling during the ride. Failure to operate the device may result in
the device not functioning. Electronic devices can cause sensor transients to
be sensitive, causing the device to lock up safely.
(3) For foods such as drinking water or
bread, inform them to eat or put them in the bag when waiting in line.
water park equipment from HAISAN