Studying to Build a Water Park
If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attract a large segment of the population. Paying for a feasibility study at this early stage may be the best money you could spend in helping to define your market while determining realistic outcomes. It’s a small fraction of what your waterpark will cost that will save you from making expensive mistakes later.
One of the biggest mistakes people make is underestimating the cost of operating a waterpark. Labor alone can make up 50-60% of your operating budget. With all the turns and blind spots in a waterpark, the lifeguard requirement is significantly higher than a traditional style pool. Also, it’s not just one recirculation pump running now. You may have a dozen or more pumps running aquatic activities and features, which demand a lot of energy. And don’t forget all those patrons coming to your waterpark bring dirt, organic matter, bacteria, hair, makeup, suntan/body oils, and other debris into your pools, which significantly increase your chemical demand.
The other mistake is getting too excited about all the money that can be made. People often go to a waterpark on a Saturday and think, “Wow look at all these people … this place must be making a fortune.” But during the week there might be a fraction of this attendance. You may hit your capacity every Saturday, but during the work week attendance drops off, not to mention the weather factor that could cause closer and school calendars that recess for the summer in mid-June, while others start back in mid-August.
- July 6, 2017If we do not consider the time for investor’s approval procedures and if civil engineering and equipment production start at the same time, the construction period of the water park project generally...view
- October 31, 2017Express News Journalist Chen Jie reports The Journalist learned that the water city has been formally opened on April 26th from the largest water theme park in Zhuhai —— dream water city. Through ha...view
- October 20, 2017With the rapid development of Internet, more and more customers have begun to understand the price of water park equipment through online channels. But we found that the clients who came to the consul...view
- November 10, 2017The hot summer drove people into the water, and the water parks in all parts of the country were overcrowded during the summer. It is reported that in recent, the high temperature sustained around, it...view
- February 25, 2017Customer Analysis for Water Park
1. Common feature: individual customer will occupy a lot, and families, students and couples will be the primary.view
- November 20, 2017Investing a water park is not an easy issue, it relates to every aspect and investor should consider all.While the planning and operation is the key point to make a wonderful water park. If the invest...view