Investment in Water Parks Gradually Tends to Be Rational
With the increasing improvement of the national economy and the people’s living standards , Chinese people feel much pressure in work and life.In recent years, in particular,due to the global warming and constantly increasing temperature in summer, a more urgent demand to escape from the burning summer into a relaxing, delightful water park needs to be satisfied.That’s why water park, much favored by investors,gains popularity among people and more investment among investors.
According to the white paper titled "Development of China’s Water Parks in 2015" by China Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions,rapid development has been realized in China’s water parks.In addition,there are about 240 medium and large domestic water parks at present,over 80% put into operation after establishment in 2010. And according to incomplete statistics, there are another more 20 medium and large water parks are planned to be built. Before 2010,about 6 thousand mu land was used in China's medium and large water park construction. However, 35 thousand mu, over 5 times of the total area of the previous land,was occupied from 2010 to 2015.
It brings some concerns and worries over the market capacity in the water park circle that many water park projects have emerged in the last few years. However, we believe that large water parks in the first-tier and second-tier cities will gradually have a steady and healthy development, while in the third-tier and fourth-tier cities there is still much room for the development for the small water parks that will pay more attention to the comprehensive characteristics of their water park products.There is also room for the market development in the water amusement industry in the days to come,but the investment will be more rational. The future water parks will take a combination of science and entertainment and become theme-centered, making them comprehensive water parks with diversified facilities,human-orientated service and intelligent management. As product suppliers, more attention should be paid to the diversification, innovation, experience satisfaction, durability and ornamentation of the products.
- July 6, 2017If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attra...view
- November 20, 2017If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to o...view
- July 6, 2017New water park equipment operating costs are relatively high, but because of its popularity, the benefits will be very high.New water park equipment is relatively popular, but is also relatively scarc...view
- July 6, 2017Want to Build a Hotel Waterpark Resort? Here are some tips:First, get a market analysis and feasibility study done. Ask an independent consultant to quantify the demand in your area and specify the si...view
- November 20, 2017Investing a water park is not an easy issue, it relates to every aspect and investor should consider all.While the planning and operation is the key point to make a wonderful water park. If the invest...view
- October 20, 2017The first impression of the public on water park is that the water park is hot, colorful, and flow, etc. But the more impressive thing is that the number of casualties caused by its safety accidents a...view