Investment in Water Parks Gradually Tends to Be Rational
With the increasing improvement of the national economy and the people’s living standards , Chinese people feel much pressure in work and life.In recent years, in particular,due to the global warming and constantly increasing temperature in summer, a more urgent demand to escape from the burning summer into a relaxing, delightful water park needs to be satisfied.That’s why water park, much favored by investors,gains popularity among people and more investment among investors.
According to the white paper titled "Development of China’s Water Parks in 2015" by China Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions,rapid development has been realized in China’s water parks.In addition,there are about 240 medium and large domestic water parks at present,over 80% put into operation after establishment in 2010. And according to incomplete statistics, there are another more 20 medium and large water parks are planned to be built. Before 2010,about 6 thousand mu land was used in China's medium and large water park construction. However, 35 thousand mu, over 5 times of the total area of the previous land,was occupied from 2010 to 2015.
It brings some concerns and worries over the market capacity in the water park circle that many water park projects have emerged in the last few years. However, we believe that large water parks in the first-tier and second-tier cities will gradually have a steady and healthy development, while in the third-tier and fourth-tier cities there is still much room for the development for the small water parks that will pay more attention to the comprehensive characteristics of their water park products.There is also room for the market development in the water amusement industry in the days to come,but the investment will be more rational. The future water parks will take a combination of science and entertainment and become theme-centered, making them comprehensive water parks with diversified facilities,human-orientated service and intelligent management. As product suppliers, more attention should be paid to the diversification, innovation, experience satisfaction, durability and ornamentation of the products.
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- January 15, 2018Children's water house is also called aqua house. The children's water house is a collection of climbing, gliding, water spraying, water pouring, exploration and hydrophilic. Since 2000, domestic manu...view
- July 6, 2017If you don’t have the market draw in your location, building a waterpark too big will increase your expenses, but not your revenues. If you build it too small, you may not have the amenities to attra...view
- July 6, 2017In the Summer the hot spots for people to cool off and beat the heat are water parks. When you’re visiting a water park you must keep in mind it's important to stay safe. So,before you head off to yo...view
- July 6, 2017Defining SuccessFor private developers, the definition of success is simple … to make money! For municipal water parks, however, the definition of success can be:Earn revenues that cover its costs an...view
- October 31, 2017With the rapid development of water park in China in recent ten years, large and small water parks almost all over the country, the water park is no longer a new thing for tourists. Therefore, simply ...view