How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- July 6, 2017At present, China's water park equipment industry has been greatly improved, the market demand are bigger and bigger, the market environment is getting better and better, but as the market environment...view
- July 29, 2019I.The quality of Wave-making PoolWave-making pool is a kind of pond which is manually created to simulate ocean waves. In the water park, it is generally the largest of all water park equipment. It ca...view
- July 6, 20171. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity...view
- September 7, 2017For private developers, the definition of success is simple … to make money! For municipal waterparks, however, the definition of success can be:Earn revenues that cover its costs and any future expa...view
- November 14, 2017Hereby, we remind investor that please don't make blind investment. The first step is to make preparation and analyze water park equipment market, that is to say children's play pool belongs to the ch...view
- August 20, 2018Haisan theme park water slides can be your satisfactory choice in summer because there is nothing can beat the heat better than water and fun! The Haisan tornado slide can furnish young people a refre...view