How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- November 20, 20191. Design and construction of scratch preventionThe biggest damage to the tourist experience is accidental injury. What is the most accidental injury? The main causes are bumps and scratches. The two ...view
- July 6, 2017A great day out for children, families and all who are young in spirit.Located in the heart of Corfu Island and situated on the main road, makes Aqualand easily accessible from all parts of the Island...view
- July 6, 2017Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors...view
- February 25, 2017Customer Analysis for Water Park
1. Common feature: individual customer will occupy a lot, and families, students and couples will be the primary.view
- July 29, 2019It is understood that there is still room for the development of the water park project in the next few years. Here are some of the world's craziest water slides for the water park industry. Let's see...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view