How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- April 27, 20181. LocationThe location and scale of the water park are determined based on local available passenger flow, transportation conditions, consumption levels and the self-employed teams. Don't simply imit...view
- July 6, 20171. Arrive ahead of schedule. Try to get close to the park because you can. It will not only be be a lot cooler without the sun blazing overhead, but also it will be less crowded, which meaning shorter...view
- October 31, 2017Summer is the peak season of water park, so there are many investors greatly taking an interest in investing in this project. What factors should be taken into account in investing in the water park p...view
- July 6, 20171. Site selection and size should be carefulWater park location should be convenient in the traffic, the park is not the bigger the better, its size according to the local traffic can be achieved, the...view
- January 15, 2018Today, let's talk about the most concerned issue for investing a water park project. To invest a water park, except for land which can be purchased or leased, the cost generally includes design cost, ...view
- February 25, 2017- Do not swim if you have diarrhea. This is especially important for children in diapers.view