How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- November 20, 2017Numerous hotel owners are considering adding an indoor waterpark to their existing hotel as a way to boost occupancy levels and revenues at their property.The following are what you need to know befor...view
- May 8, 2019To choose water park equipment manufacturers can start from the following three points:
1. Manufacturer credit qualification inquiry
To understand whether a company is reliable, we must first understand the basic information of an enterprise. Investoview
- March 12, 2018What makes it even better is that I should have been at work. You might be wondering, what good reason does an adult have to be at a water park on a weekday?1. You're in a state of childlike happiness...view
- October 31, 2017In the three or four line city without water park project, as long as the main city population is more than two hundred thousand, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water park shou...view
- February 15, 2019At present, most of the water parks in the market use the combination of regional culture or the introduction of foreign culture to create water parks. Water park equipment design is based on a certain cultural subject as the central content of the designview
- July 6, 2017Before starting invest one water park,here is some tips for your reference:Appraisal of an indoor waterpark resort is similar to other appraisals in that it is a professional appraiser’s opinion of v...view