How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- September 22, 2017Indoor water park is very popular in the Middle East due to the culture and climat, and indoor water park can be open to public every day.An investor can get investment within less time.The appraisal ...view
- February 25, 2017Customer Analysis for Water Park
1. Common feature: individual customer will occupy a lot, and families, students and couples will be the primary.view
- July 6, 20171. Project investment depends on specific circumstances, do not pursue novelty and large-scale blindlyIn the limited open time to obtain a higher profit, it needs higher requirements for water amuseme...view
- August 28, 2017It will be important to talk to witnesses to find out whether the lifeguards were actually performing their duties at the time the child drowned. As painful as it might be, it will also be necessary t...view
- July 6, 20171. Site selection and size should be carefulWater park location should be convenient in the traffic, the park is not the bigger the better, its size according to the local traffic can be achieved, the...view
- April 24, 20181. The location and scale of water park construction is very important.The location of water park should be convenient for transportation, and the scale should be based on the local traffic flow, cons...view