How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- March 5, 2018In recent years, water park construction showing a spurt of development, according to incomplete statistics, every year tens of hundreds of new water parks emerging, developed countries, developing co...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view
- August 20, 2018There is a Sanya water park which is the first Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark in Asia and also the third in the world. As a Sanya water park, 35 entertainment projects all year round are offered by th...view
- October 31, 2017Summer is the peak season of water park, so there are many investors greatly taking an interest in investing in this project. What factors should be taken into account in investing in the water park p...view
- August 20, 2018As a dream water world, a water park is an enjoyable place or a water play areas which have swimming pools, water slides, splash pads, and water playgrounds. Water parks are simply like a dream water ...view
- October 31, 2017The majority of theme park injuries occur at water parks.According to survey from Guangzhou Haisan-the leading water park equipment manufacturer in China, Water park injuries for children frequently ...view