How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- April 23, 20211. The importance of water slidesAmong all water amusement equipment, the largest category undoubtedly belongs to water slides. Whether it is a large water slide or a small children's slide, its p...view
- April 24, 2018I. Construction of safety system. 1. Make safety management system; 2. Sign the safety responsibility book; 3. Integrate safety into the performance appraisal system; 4. Establishment of a security reward...view
- November 20, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many com...view
- January 15, 20181. Establish distinct brand marks.Like a commodity, you want to impress your customers with the water amusement park. You must give them an undeniably strong reason to buy, in order to make them feel ...view
- May 14, 2019The reason is that some water recreation projects have spent almost all their efforts in the creation of water (such as the construction of spacious venues in water park from HAISAN water slide supplier and the addition of high-tech water amusement equipmview
- October 31, 2017Nowadays, water park are built on an entertaining and fast-paced environment and water management becomes more and more important in water park. A professional water park management in a fast-paced en...view