How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- July 6, 2017Want to Build a Hotel Waterpark Resort? Here are some tips:First, get a market analysis and feasibility study done. Ask an independent consultant to quantify the demand in your area and specify the si...view
- January 15, 2018All the investors are concerned about the cost control of the water park investment. But after a few quotations, it is often difficult to distinguish the price ratio of many quotations. This article t...view
- April 4, 2019Safety problems After the design document appraisal, type test, inspection and acceptance of the water park equipment, if we use it accurately according to the operation instruction, the accident prob...view
- November 20, 2017Nowadays, the water park is a very popular resort in Summer, which attract many potential investors pay close attention to this investment. For the potential investors, how to choose the ideal water p...view
- October 31, 2017China Jiangsu Network News: With the temperature continues to raise, every water park also comes peak passenger flow. As the summer travel preferred site of Yangtze River Delta and even the national g...view
- October 31, 2017In the three or four line city without water park project, as long as the main city population is more than two hundred thousand, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water park shou...view