How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- November 20, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many com...view
- October 23, 20181. Wear a life vest for childrenAccording to an American Red Cross survey, 30 percent of parents think floaties are an appropriate substitute for supervision. No matter how old your children are, a li...view
- November 10, 2017Hot! Sustained high temperature all parts of the country in the near future has increased the tourists amount of many summer scenic area. According to the data from the biggest group-buying website-Me...view
- August 20, 2018Summer is essentially all about being in the water as an awful lot as possible. For some of the people, they can have skill enjoyable in a backyard pool or drive to a neighborhood lake; others might a...view
- September 22, 2017Indoor water park is very popular in the Middle East due to the culture and climat, and indoor water park can be open to public every day.An investor can get investment within less time.The appraisal ...view
- January 15, 2018With the development of people's living standard, there are more needs for people to play water, especially water park, which sets recreation, relaxation and entertainment all in one. Water parks are ...view