How to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possible build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides's engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work, and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- March 5, 2018Water parks set off a wave in the world. The sustained high temperature in the hot summer, single swimming and water cool can't meet the demand to cool the people and people's demand for water park is...view
- July 6, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view
- November 10, 2017Phoenix Hunan on June 1, 2017 morning, the Yueyang joy amusement park co., LTD., golden eagle cartoon TV, bend force makes the paddle "summer season" and grand opening was held in Yueyang water park w...view
- October 15, 2018First, manufacturers credit qualification inquiryTo find out whether an enterprise is reliable or not, first of all, it is necessary to know the basic information of an enterprise. Investors can visit...view
- January 15, 2018In order to avoid the damage caused by the facilities to people during the visit, it is very important for manufacturers to avoid such dangers from the respect of water park equipment. Let me tell you...view
- October 31, 2017Summer is the peak season of water park, so there are many investors greatly taking an interest in investing in this project. What factors should be taken into account in investing in the water park p...view