Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- July 6, 2017As is known to all, as a water park, the management of water quality is very important. No matter what a water amusement equipment, the requirements of water quality and management are very strict, because if water quality management is not good, it willview
- July 29, 2019Summer vacation is approaching and the annual water season is coming. All kinds of water recreation facilities favored by friends and children are also approaching the peak of passenger flow. The typi...view
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- October 20, 2017After the rapid development of the water park in recent years, the market has gradually matured, and the competition is increasingly fierce. Large and small water park equipment manufacturers are also...view
- August 20, 2018The space bowl water world with a high-speed drop through a tube is always popular, riders are launched into the bowl the place centrifugal forces keep riders high on the wall for countless rotations....view
- July 7, 2017In smaller cities that have no water park project, as long as the urban population of the main urban area is more than 200,000, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water parks shoul...view