Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- January 15, 2018Today, let's talk about the most concerned issue for investing a water park project. To invest a water park, except for land which can be purchased or leased, the cost generally includes design cost, ...view
- July 6, 2017Want to Build a Hotel Waterpark Resort? Here are some tips:First, get a market analysis and feasibility study done. Ask an independent consultant to quantify the demand in your area and specify the si...view
- March 20, 20191. Scientific planning for site selection
The location should be based on the project traffic location, the local population of the 1-2 hour economic circle market, the per capita consumption level, and competitors. In the same market area, homogenizatioview
- July 6, 2017If we do not consider the time for investor’s approval procedures and if civil engineering and equipment production start at the same time, the construction period of the water park project generally...view
- September 7, 2017Usually Water parks are required to keep a certain number of lifeguards present. But even if a park abides by these rules, it may not be enough to shift liability away from the park or lifeguards.It w...view
- November 20, 2017Most children and some adults like to visit a water park to cool down during the hot summer months. The manager is someone who the staff looks to for guidance. It takes a strong manager and people per...view