Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- July 6, 2017The water park is a highly marketable tourist site, and 80 percent of the total of visitors comes to the water park in July, August, and September. Investors in the early stage of the planning of the ...view
- January 23, 2018The water park from the moment of birth, it is not contrary to the nature of water park equipment project - it is a basic function for the pleasure of the experience, and the equipment recreation is i...view
- July 6, 20171.Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. No one should go without waterproof sunscreen with SPF of 50 or higher. You should also reapply frequently, after getting in the water and especially after riding bo...view
- April 4, 2019The season of investing water park equipments has arrived, many investors have started to move. If you really want to operate a water park equipment, the choice of water park equipments are on the one...view
- July 6, 20171. Arrive ahead of schedule. Try to get close to the park because you can. It will not only be be a lot cooler without the sun blazing overhead, but also it will be less crowded, which meaning shorter...view
- October 20, 2017With the development of China's economy, people's income level and consumption level have been significantly improved, which has led to the continuous development and maturity of tertiary industry and...view