Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- September 7, 2017In order to extend the life of the water park equipment and increase the quality of the water park equipment, in the process of water park equipment management, the staff should use and maintain the e...view
- July 6, 2017At present, China's water park equipment industry has been greatly improved, the market demand are bigger and bigger, the market environment is getting better and better, but as the market environment...view
- March 30, 2018With the rapid development in recent years, the water park project, the main domestic city has built a water park, a total investment of the country has built more than 50 million yuan in large and me...view
- August 20, 2018As a dream water world, a water park is an enjoyable place or a water play areas which have swimming pools, water slides, splash pads, and water playgrounds. Water parks are simply like a dream water ...view
- November 14, 2019There are many problems involved in the design and construction of the water park. Here are some places that are easy to be ignored or made mistakes in the process.1. Pipe network designOne of the big...view
- July 29, 2019In the amusement park industry, roller coaster is the hotspot. But in the hot summer, the water park rides have gained some competitiveness. Over the past 30 years, the water slides has undergone a br...view