Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- August 20, 2018Haisan theme park water slides can be your satisfactory choice in summer because there is nothing can beat the heat better than water and fun! The Haisan tornado slide can furnish young people a refre...view
- September 7, 2017It will be important to talk to witnesses to find out whether the lifeguards were actually performing their duties at the time the child drowned. As painful as it might be, it will also be necessary t...view
- July 6, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the hi...view
- July 6, 20171. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity...view
- July 6, 2017Many factors can affect the price of water slide and can not be treated as the same. Determine the price of water slide is reasonable or not can be judged as follows:1.MaterialThe material can be divi...view
- July 6, 2017Since most of the business for your water park will peak during the summer months; you need to promote the recreational facility that will generate interest from local and out-of-town visitors as soon...view