Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- November 20, 2017Investing a water park is not an easy issue, it relates to every aspect and investor should consider all.While the planning and operation is the key point to make a wonderful water park. If the invest...view
- January 15, 2018All the investors are concerned about the cost control of the water park investment. But after a few quotations, it is often difficult to distinguish the price ratio of many quotations. This article t...view
- November 19, 20191. Equipment packaging, entertainment and interactive designThe original water park generally has no packaging design, that is, the equipment will be opened when it is installed. Now the water park be...view
- July 29, 2019Trumpet slideTourists sit in a four-leaf grass-shaped floating ring, start to glide from the 16-meter platform, , and fly into the huge trumpet-shaped slideway, like being sucked in by a tornado. In t...view
- July 29, 20191.Determine the nature and theme (style) of the planning project. A good theme can even be a business card of a city. But we can not blindly use concepts because consumers want to experience on their ...view
- July 6, 2017Haisan Company—the water park equipment manufacturer, think in the fierce competition, the water park will have the following three functions:1. Enrich the product system in the tourist area, meet th...view