Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- July 6, 20171. Site selection and size should be carefulWater park location should be convenient in the traffic, the park is not the bigger the better, its size according to the local traffic can be achieved, the...view
- October 31, 2017No matter for the operator or the owner of water park, the peak period of water park is like rush-harvest in rice's harvest season, peak period is too short to waste. But now the peak period of water ...view
- July 6, 20171. Need to put rules and notices of water amusement park equipment in obvious position, the operation staff should ask the visitors to keep attention, and broadcast repeatedly, to prevent unexpected a...view
- July 29, 2019In the amusement park industry, roller coaster is the hotspot. But in the hot summer, the water park rides have gained some competitiveness. Over the past 30 years, the water slides has undergone a br...view
- October 20, 2017The operation of water park is not a simple thing. It involves all aspects and needs a comprehensive grasp of the operator so as to win! Among the many factors affecting water park projects, services ...view
- August 20, 2018The kids water park equipment play slide is always used for enterprise purposes to run in a closed area and carry vacationers enjoyment facilities. With the improvement of science, the machinery, elec...view