Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- October 31, 2017During the closure of the park, from now on until November 5th, Changlong water park has simultaneously entered the dabbling model of "Halloween"! On October 15th, hundreds of popular COSER and red br...view
- July 31, 2018From the point of view of the booking data, it is expected that the peak will be held in late July to mid-August. The way to travel, the difference between the other time, summer travel for more than ...view
- October 15, 2018Tourists like to bring some souvenirs back, the entertainment industry needs to maximize the use of the retail area, custom souvenirs and specialty products become the needs of tourists. As water park...view
- January 23, 2018The water park from the moment of birth, it is not contrary to the nature of water park equipment project - it is a basic function for the pleasure of the experience, and the equipment recreation is i...view
- March 5, 2018Water parks set off a wave in the world. The sustained high temperature in the hot summer, single swimming and water cool can't meet the demand to cool the people and people's demand for water park is...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view