Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- July 31, 2018It's cheaper to bring your own sandwich fixings to make in-room, but then you've got to fix sandwiches, and what fun is that? For me, vacation means as little cooking as possible, sandwich assembly in...view
- October 31, 2017Since 2010, water parks have been blossoming throughout the country, and most provinces and cities having their own water parks. According to incomplete statistics, there are about 200 large and mediu...view
- July 7, 2017In smaller cities that have no water park project, as long as the urban population of the main urban area is more than 200,000, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water parks shoul...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view
- September 7, 2017Plan your time at the water park well and you should be in for a fun-filled day.There are 3 ways for Water park Fun:1. Choose your park carefully. If there are several within reach of your accommodati...view
- July 6, 20171. Arrive ahead of schedule. Try to get close to the park because you can. It will not only be be a lot cooler without the sun blazing overhead, but also it will be less crowded, which meaning shorter...view