Costs for Start a Water Park
If your dream is to open a water park, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine the startup costs, whether you're independently wealthy or dependent upon investors. Even if you plan to open a water park that's small, a water park is no small-scale project.
Clarify your vision for the park. Before you tally the start up costs for a water park, be sure you're clear on the key elements of the park, such as whether it will be indoors or outdoors, an independent park or a franchised park and whether it will be seasonal or open year-round.
Figure out which financing options are available to you. These could include banks and investment bankers or wealthy individuals as well as government business loans and grants. Lenders will typically require collateral and capital, as well as cash flow and other financial projections.
Balance the financing options you're eligible for with your park's features. Unless you're independently wealthy, the financing options open to you will likely impact your start up costs (you might reconsider that extra water slide if you're ineligible for a certain loan)
Consider the following major costs: land purchase, operational energy bills, rides, amenities, insurance and staff wages. While the purchase of lands and various rides and amenities may be a one-time cost, energy bills, insurance and staff wages will all be ongoing.
Do a feasibility study. Feasibility studies are a prime way to project revenues and expenses as well as industry trends. A feasibility study is also required documentation for most lenders, in addition to a solid business plan.
Contact Haisan water park equipment manufacturer to build your own water park!
- July 6, 20171. Site selection and size should be carefulWater park location should be convenient in the traffic, the park is not the bigger the better, its size according to the local traffic can be achieved, the...view
- January 23, 2018If the injured person claims that he or she was hurt because something malfunctioned, the operation of the attraction should be checked as soon after the accident as possible by a responsible adult, a...view
- July 6, 2017There are six advantages.1. People love to play water.2. Water park is suitable for families with spa and hot spring included.3. It's big enough for visitors and the ages range from young to old.4. Wi...view
- April 21, 2020With the improvement of life, water entertainment wins great popularity. As a result, knowing more about children's entertainment is on to-do list. Among entertainments, children are more indulged...view
- July 6, 2017Before you are ready to open park, work must be done. 1.Do personnel training and investigate equipment safety risks Whether the operation of a water park is able to retain visitors and develop for a ...view
- September 7, 2017Plan your time at the water park well and you should be in for a fun-filled day.There are 3 ways for Water park Fun:1. Choose your park carefully. If there are several within reach of your accommodati...view