How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- July 6, 2017New water park equipment operating costs are relatively high, but because of its popularity, the benefits will be very high.New water park equipment is relatively popular, but is also relatively scarc...view
- July 6, 2017The largest ocean liner in the world “Harmony of the Seas” announce that they will build a theme park in the ship and bring in the large water slide for their customers!There will be many games in t...view
- September 22, 2017PreparationsSunglasses and a hat are great if you plan to lounge around the wave pool or float the lazy river all afternoon.Flip flops, water socks or plastic shoes for walking around the park. The co...view
- June 30, 2021The classification and precautions of water amusement park equipment are as follows:1. The distance between water amusement park equipment and adjacent amusement equipment should not be less than 0.6m...view
- October 31, 2017Recently, Meituan Comments Institute released the "student summer consumption trend big data report" . According to data, during the summer vacation, people who born after 1995 contributed 70% of the ...view
- January 30, 2021Sales status of domestic water park products and suggestions for improvement
Nowadays, water parks have occupied a very important position in the leisure tourism industry. The different experiences created by non-daily spaces make people temporarilyview