How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- July 6, 2017A large number of water park investors concerned about the problem that how to investigate the water park equipment manufacture’s qualification and strength. The point of inspection of water park equ...view
- July 7, 2017In smaller cities that have no water park project, as long as the urban population of the main urban area is more than 200,000, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water parks shoul...view
- July 6, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the hi...view
- October 31, 2017Express News Journalist Chen Jie reports The Journalist learned that the water city has been formally opened on April 26th from the largest water theme park in Zhuhai —— dream water city. Through ha...view
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- July 6, 2017With the demands of tourists and technical chances, new type of amusement theme parks comes to a brand-new stage, and developed into a fully innovative developing platform. According to the developing...view