How to Use and Manage Water Slide Safely?
1. Should publish a variety of water recreation facilities’ rules and notices in the obvious position, the operation staff should keep the visitors attention, and set the broadcast repeated publicity to remind visitors,, stop the dangerous behavior of tourists, to prevent unexpected accidents.
2.There should be obvious warning signs to remind visitors of vulnerable areas.
3.All water amusement projects should be set up monitoring stations, there are people on duty, the number and location of surveillance stations, should be able to see the full range of the pool.
4.Provide sufficient lifeguards as required. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of the relevant departments, and have special training to master the knowledge and skills of lifesaving, and hold the certificates.
5.Report the weather changes to tourists at any time, and provide safe shelter for tourists and shelter from rain or other protective measures.
6.The ground in the water amusement park shall ensure no water, no broken glass and other sharp objects.
7.Set up the duty room, equipped with the duty officer, set up the clinic, equipped with medical personnel and first-aid facilities that can do first aid work.
8.The safe use of chemicals, every day before the opening of the pool bottom cleaning once, floating debris on the water surface should be salvaged.
9.Check the water quality every day on time, the water quality should be consistent with the GB9667-1996 "swimming places health standards" provisions, safety management and service quality should be consistent with the GB/T16767-1997 "Amusement Park quality of security and service”.
10.Opening on night, lighting in the main channel and the public places shall be adequate, children's wading pool, splash pool, the illumination is not less than 75LX, other amusement pools are not less than 50LX.
11.In the course of recreation, should closely watch the safety of tourists, timely remind visitors to pay attention to safety matters, timely correct tourists to meet the safety requirements of behavior. Eliminate hidden dangers.
12. Certain recreational activities, such as the condition of a visitor's health requirements or unfit for a disease or patient, shall be published in a "warning" manner at the entrance to the activity.
13. You must shower or foot disinfection before playing or after using the bathroom.
- July 6, 2017Haisan Company—the water park equipment manufacturer, think in the fierce competition, the water park will have the following three functions:1. Enrich the product system in the tourist area, meet th...view
- April 21, 2020The water park is one of the most popular places to visit in summer. What facilities does the water park usually have? Let's take a look.① Kids’ Water SlidesIt is preferable to forward place a k...view
- February 18, 2021Ⅰ. How long is the service life of the water park equipment?This is a question that every investor will consider when investing in water parks and choosing water park equipment. This depends on the m...view
- January 15, 2018With the development of people's living standard, there are more needs for people to play water, especially water park, which sets recreation, relaxation and entertainment all in one. Water parks are ...view
- April 21, 2020With the frequent use of the surf pool in recent years, many problems have emerged. Thus, the covering material of the surf pool has aroused attention. Improper material used is tend to lay potential ...view
- January 23, 2018A successful waterpark does not necessarily mean more water slides. As a water park equipment of water slide manufacturer, we are aware of this fact because we care our clients’ success. Each and eve...view