How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- October 20, 2017In the people's impression, the water park industry has always been regarded as a profiteering industry. But as a water park investor, there must be a clear understanding: profit is a must, and we sho...view
- August 20, 2018Summer is essentially all about being in the water as an awful lot as possible. For some of the people, they can have skill enjoyable in a backyard pool or drive to a neighborhood lake; others might a...view
- November 2, 2020The weather is unpredictable, and water parks operate depending on the weather, so operators are thinking about the development of water parks the can operate in four seasons. Now, most of the water p...view
- October 20, 2017The first impression of the public on water park is that the water park is hot, colorful, and flow, etc. But the more impressive thing is that the number of casualties caused by its safety accidents a...view
- April 21, 2020Credit the colorful water slide with a tourist attraction for it magically turns barren slopes of scenic spots, playgrounds and feature towns into a rainbow-like water park. What a prosperity booster ...view
- July 6, 2017A great day out for children, families and all who are young in spirit.Located in the heart of Corfu Island and situated on the main road, makes Aqualand easily accessible from all parts of the Island...view