How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- October 20, 2017Successfully investing in a water park is not a simple matter. It involves all aspects and needs investors to get a comprehensive grasp to win! Among the many factors affecting water park projects, si...view
- April 4, 2019The season of investing water park equipments has arrived, many investors have started to move. If you really want to operate a water park equipment, the choice of water park equipments are on the one...view
- April 4, 2019In the summer, the production of water entertainment equipment is extremely needed. There are more people in the pool than fish in the pond. However, this did not reduce the enthusiasm of tourists, th...view
- August 20, 2018The space bowl water world with a high-speed drop through a tube is always popular, riders are launched into the bowl the place centrifugal forces keep riders high on the wall for countless rotations....view
- November 20, 20191. Design and construction of scratch preventionThe biggest damage to the tourist experience is accidental injury. What is the most accidental injury? The main causes are bumps and scratches. The two ...view
- October 31, 2017In the three or four line city without water park project, as long as the main city population is more than two hundred thousand, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water park shou...view