How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- October 20, 2017In the people's impression, the water park industry has always been regarded as a profiteering industry. But as a water park investor, there must be a clear understanding: profit is a must, and we sho...view
- April 4, 2019In the summer, the production of water entertainment equipment is extremely needed. There are more people in the pool than fish in the pond. However, this did not reduce the enthusiasm of tourists, th...view
- February 15, 2019At present, most of the water parks in the market use the combination of regional culture or the introduction of foreign culture to create water parks. Water park equipment design is based on a certain cultural subject as the central content of the designview
- July 29, 2019Trumpet slideTourists sit in a four-leaf grass-shaped floating ring, start to glide from the 16-meter platform, , and fly into the huge trumpet-shaped slideway, like being sucked in by a tornado. In t...view
- August 20, 2018Designing interactive splash pad and all types of aqua park equipment are also very essential for our agency because, via this aqua park equipment, we can encourage children to experience water in uni...view
- October 31, 2017Express News Journalist Chen Jie reports The Journalist learned that the water city has been formally opened on April 26th from the largest water theme park in Zhuhai —— dream water city. Through ha...view