How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- September 7, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view
- July 6, 2017The water park is a highly marketable tourist site, and 80 percent of the total of visitors comes to the water park in July, August, and September. Investors in the early stage of the planning of the ...view
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- January 15, 2018Today, let's talk about the most concerned issue for investing a water park project. To invest a water park, except for land which can be purchased or leased, the cost generally includes design cost, ...view
- July 6, 2017Before starting invest one water park,here is some tips for your reference:Appraisal of an indoor waterpark resort is similar to other appraisals in that it is a professional appraiser’s opinion of v...view
- February 15, 2019At present, most of the water parks in the market use the combination of regional culture or the introduction of foreign culture to create water parks. Water park equipment design is based on a certain cultural subject as the central content of the designview