How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- March 30, 2018You were having so much fun that you forgot you were tired and hungry.After a trip to a water park, all you can do is sit on the couch and crash.It's a good feeling. The next day you feel completely r...view
- May 8, 2019To choose water park equipment manufacturers can start from the following three points:
1. Manufacturer credit qualification inquiry
To understand whether a company is reliable, we must first understand the basic information of an enterprise. Investoview
- April 21, 2020Being a perfect combination of light and electricity, the Super Tornado slide is 21.0 m high with a cross-section of 3.0 m wide. Players swing swirly on the trumpet-like inside wall, slowly slide down...view
- July 29, 2019Composite materials are commonly used in commercial fiberglass water slides. The so-called composite material refers to a new type of material composed of glass fiber and resin. Water slide is immerse...view
- October 20, 2017With the rapid development of Internet, more and more customers have begun to understand the price of water park equipment through online channels. But we found that the clients who came to the consul...view
- July 6, 2017Since most of the business for your water park will peak during the summer months; you need to promote the recreational facility that will generate interest from local and out-of-town visitors as soon...view