How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- July 6, 2017Nowadays, water park becomes more and more popular in the world. While how to make a design for water park become more and more important. Whether it is hot springs resort, spa or water park, all of t...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is a very high degree of marketization of tourism places, in July, August and September, the water park operate on peak for one hundred days, the number of visitors into the park is account...view
- July 6, 2017In the Summer the hot spots for people to cool off and beat the heat are water parks. When you’re visiting a water park you must keep in mind it's important to stay safe. So,before you head off to yo...view
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- September 7, 20171.safe and comfortable playing environment A water park project with rich, diverse games and new products, but the park's water quality, environment, health and safety management can not kee...view
- December 14, 2020Over time, the water park industry has unknowingly developed for decades. In the process of development, water park equipment manufacturers have been innovated and continuously developed fun equipment...view