How to Make Decoration on Water Park?
Now take Paradise Springs as an example here:
To keep the outdoor surfaces as cool as possible and reduce the risk of slipping and falling, project managers chose light-colored concrete with four different types of texture treatments: a hardwood plank stamp, a cleft granite stamp, a broom finish and a troweled-in millet seed finish. Hired for the job was Watauga, Texas-based Lonestar Concrete Systems, a 10-year-old decorative concrete installation company specializing in polishing, stamping, acid staining and countertops.
On 29,000 square feet of Paradise Springs’ patio and pool deck areas, Lonestar workers led by Steve Sanchez and Alvaro Camarillo installed integrally colored concrete in a custom-blended buff shade, troweled in millet seeds to add texture to the concrete and sealed the surfaces with Seal Pro 300, a penetrating acrylic sealer that’s designed to provide UV resistance and was used throughout the project. About 24,000 square feet of concrete was integrally colored in the same shade, stamped to produce the look of cleft granite using Butterfield Color’s River Bottom texture mats and highlighted with white color hardener. To recreate the look of a boardwalk on 8,000 square feet of outdoor surfaces, workers used release powder in a walnut shade and Proline Concrete Tools’ Random Boardwalk 6-inch Wood Plank. The remaining 4,000 square feet of outdoor concrete was broom-finished and broadcast with white color hardener. Lonestar added a unique touch near the park’s entrance by stamping the area with horseshoes in addition to using River Bottom texture mats.
- November 20, 2017Numerous hotel owners are considering adding an indoor waterpark to their existing hotel as a way to boost occupancy levels and revenues at their property.The following are what you need to know befor...view
- October 31, 2017Since 2010, water parks have been blossoming throughout the country, and most provinces and cities having their own water parks. According to incomplete statistics, there are about 200 large and mediu...view
- January 15, 20181. Establish distinct brand marks.Like a commodity, you want to impress your customers with the water amusement park. You must give them an undeniably strong reason to buy, in order to make them feel ...view
- January 15, 2018In order to avoid the damage caused by the facilities to people during the visit, it is very important for manufacturers to avoid such dangers from the respect of water park equipment. Let me tell you...view
- January 15, 2018In the 1980s and 1990s after the reform and opening up, theme parks were quickly introduced into China, and the early water parks were in the urban amusement parks that appeared in theme parks. The fi...view
- November 12, 2019With the development and subdivision of the market, the water park project has been developed continuously and many large-scale investment enterprises are also involved in the layout of the water park...view