Tips to Manage Your Water Park
Most children and some adults like to visit a water park to cool down during the hot summer months. The manager is someone who the staff looks to for guidance. It takes a strong manager and people person to manage a water park.
Have a degree in business management, hospitality services or an ample amount of management experience for seasonal attractions. You will need to be able to predict problems and know how to market the park if you want to be a good water park manager.
Hire qualified staff members. Because your staff will always be around water. Making sure that your lifeguards are trained, certified and experienced should be a priority.
Prepare for emergencies. People who are in the sun may suffer from heat exhaustion or heat stroke. You may have some people who can't swim. It is a good idea to have regular disaster and training drills to make sure that your employees are always ready for emergencies.
Enforce all of the rules. It may be easy to let some infractions go. This is a bad idea. Water parks can prove deadly. Rules are necessary for safety. It is your job as the manager to make sure that employees and customers follow the rules.
Listen to your customers. You should be available to the customers when the park is open. Paper work should be done during slow business periods. It is a good idea to have an open door policy for both customers and employees.
Be prepared for the off season. This is the time of year when the water park equipment and attractions can be deep cleaned and sanitized. You will have to make sure the grounds stay presentable even during the off season. You can use this time to plan for the following open season.
Advertise effectively. You can do this all year long, even if the water park is closed for part of the year. Target local schools and businesses who will need a place to go for field trips or company social events.
- January 15, 2018Today, let's talk about the most concerned issue for investing a water park project. To invest a water park, except for land which can be purchased or leased, the cost generally includes design cost, ...view
- August 20, 2018As we all know, the amusement park equipment manufacturers china can create a lot of various amusement parks. Now, let's explore some of the more common types of amusement parks which created by these...view
- July 6, 20171. Water Park LocationFirst, the location and size of the water park is determined by the local traffic, traffic conditions, the level of consumption and their own business team, must not be a simply ...view
- March 20, 20191. Scientific planning for site selection
The location should be based on the project traffic location, the local population of the 1-2 hour economic circle market, the per capita consumption level, and competitors. In the same market area, homogenizatioview
- September 22, 2017PreparationsSunglasses and a hat are great if you plan to lounge around the wave pool or float the lazy river all afternoon.Flip flops, water socks or plastic shoes for walking around the park. The co...view
- March 30, 2018Water park not only includes water park slides but also includes,Facilities such as Washing room in water park is usually ignored,according to relevant research in water parks,25% guests will complain...view