Question 4: Not paying attention to operation
Not paying attention to operation is one of the common problems of domestic water parks. Water parks are ultimately operated by people and provide service experience for tourists. Therefore, the quality of a water park is more than the quantity and stimulation of amusement equipment. The degree of decision determines how to make these amusement devices bring tourists an emotional experience that only people can do. Most domestic water parks operate seasonally. Therefore, in non-seasonal water parks, it is common practice to retain only a portion of the management staff and backbone employees. How many permanent employees should the water park retain? This requires seeking a balance between labor costs and business needs. At the same time, it is necessary to cultivate the skills of “multi-purpose” for fixed employees so that each employee is a “universal worker.” Respond to issues during the business period. Therefore, people who value operations need to value them! How to train skills? How to motivate employees to work? Everyone knows that "management benefits," and tens of millions of dollars have been invested. Why not invest so little in operation management?
Question 5: Do not pay attention to marketing
The marketing of Lishui Park is a tedious and laborious task! The common practice of some water parks in China is to sign an agent, everything is fine, and wait for visitors to come! To do a good job in the marketing of the water park, we must start from the following aspects:
1. Self-analysis: What are the advantages of researching your own water park? What else is missing? How to make up for the deficiency?
2. Comparative analysis: Who are the direct competitors? Comprehensive comparative analysis with competitors.
3. Market analysis: Where does your own tourist group come from? How to stabilize regular customers? Expanding new customers? How to find new customer groups through the transformation of its own products?
4. Weather analysis: formulate or adjust price policies by analyzing historical weather and weather forecast, and reasonably prepare for operation reception.
5. Historical data analysis: Summarize regular experience by analyzing historical data to guide business.
6. Analysis of tourist portraits: tourist composition, tourist age, gender ratio, tourist consumption preferences, tourist satisfaction, tourist suggestions, etc.
Question 6: Pay less attention to the maintenance and construction of the park
Most domestic water parks only operate in the summer, and the rest of the time are in the closed period, and the park only retains some employees. The non-operation of the water park does not mean that guns and guns are put into the warehouse, and horses are placed in the Nanshan Mountains. The important work of the water park during the closed period is the maintenance, repair and renovation of the park, and we must make adequate preparations for the next business season. Successful water parks have made great efforts in the maintenance of the park, and rectified and repaired the problems found during the business season. At the same time, the remaining employees must be systematically trained and summarized, and the next year's operations must be formulated. plan.
Like other theme parks, Lishui Water Park must be continuously constructed. Its purpose is only one, to improve the quality of water parks, and to give visitors a better experience!
The spring of 2020 has arrived, and the summer is not far away, and the operating season of the water park equipment
is about to begin! Over the past ten years, the "water boom" of water parks has slowly subsided. After the big waves have been washed, some water parks will be ruthlessly eliminated by the market. As a person in the industry, I sincerely hope that my little opinion can be accepted by the investors and managers of the water park, and work hard to create a number of high-quality water parks for the industry, society, and people's good life contribution!
Author: Fang Long, source (recreational community micro-channel public number)