How to Break the Dilemma of the Short Operation Period in Water Parks?
Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors in large domestic water park scenic spots has been soaring dramatically and has a 200% increase over the previous year. Although water parks gain great popularity among visitors in summer,they also have fatal weaknesses-- summer prevalence and short operation period. From the end of summer to the beginning of the coming April, visitors are far and between, even to a total absence of visitors. The outdoor projects in northern China, in particular, merely last 70 days in operation period, which brings a series of resultant problems: staff loss, waste of land resources and extension of recycle period.So how to resolve these problems? In fact, it’s very simple to resolve these problems if the following two points are followed.
1.Investors should take it into account when designing water park plans that more comprehensive and diversified projects can be made instead of single-styled ones in order to make full use of the local special resources as the domestic tourism projects providing a set of services including hot springs, water parks, skiing, hotels, restaurants and shopping. More winter projects can be applied in water parks with water play as the only orientation. Foe example, they can provide water entertainment service in summer and skating, performing activity and thematic light exhibition in winter.
2. Most water park equipment in domestic water parks is indeed the same, which is the national condition we have to face. Therefore,water parks investors should have full understanding and analysis on the local competitors and manage to differentiate their parks in the theme and types of water park equipment.In addition, each project should own their unique characteristics and special elements that cannot be duplicated. Moreover, more innovations should be encouraged in terms of water park equipment, operation management and service concepts, which is the crucial point in the water park operation.
- April 21, 2020The children's dabble kit, also known as water entertainment, is an essential water park equipment.The children's dabble kit is not a name of a certain kind entertainment equipment. In fact, ...view
- April 21, 2020Tourists sit in a four-leaf grass shaped floating circle and start to glide from the starting point of the platform up to 16 meters. They fly into the huge trumpet shaped slide, like being sucked into...view
- August 28, 2017Planning a water park trip this summer? Being prepared for your outting can make all the difference for you and your family when you visit one of these attractions, so read on for some helpful advice....view
- July 6, 2017The water park area and the amount of investment is not fixed, a project to profit and value, we can not simply take over the formula or template set, must be combined with the local market and resour...view
- April 21, 2020Awarded by the international travel industry, the Super Bowl slide is a must-have for large-scale water parks. Players sit in a clover-shaped float with each one inside one of its four leaves. Starti...view
- August 20, 2018As a dream water world, a water park is an enjoyable place or a water play areas which have swimming pools, water slides, splash pads, and water playgrounds. Water parks are simply like a dream water ...view