How to Break the Dilemma of the Short Operation Period in Water Parks?
Every summer,all water parks are full of visitors. According to "2016 summer water play report" based on the platform big data from www.Lvmamam.com, it shows that the number of daily average visitors in large domestic water park scenic spots has been soaring dramatically and has a 200% increase over the previous year. Although water parks gain great popularity among visitors in summer,they also have fatal weaknesses-- summer prevalence and short operation period. From the end of summer to the beginning of the coming April, visitors are far and between, even to a total absence of visitors. The outdoor projects in northern China, in particular, merely last 70 days in operation period, which brings a series of resultant problems: staff loss, waste of land resources and extension of recycle period.So how to resolve these problems? In fact, it’s very simple to resolve these problems if the following two points are followed.
1.Investors should take it into account when designing water park plans that more comprehensive and diversified projects can be made instead of single-styled ones in order to make full use of the local special resources as the domestic tourism projects providing a set of services including hot springs, water parks, skiing, hotels, restaurants and shopping. More winter projects can be applied in water parks with water play as the only orientation. Foe example, they can provide water entertainment service in summer and skating, performing activity and thematic light exhibition in winter.
2. Most water park equipment in domestic water parks is indeed the same, which is the national condition we have to face. Therefore,water parks investors should have full understanding and analysis on the local competitors and manage to differentiate their parks in the theme and types of water park equipment.In addition, each project should own their unique characteristics and special elements that cannot be duplicated. Moreover, more innovations should be encouraged in terms of water park equipment, operation management and service concepts, which is the crucial point in the water park operation.
- October 31, 2017Since 2010, water parks have been blossoming throughout the country, and most provinces and cities having their own water parks. According to incomplete statistics, there are about 200 large and mediu...view
- April 4, 2019According to the information that there’s a very large space of development for the water slide theme park in the next few years, the following for the water park industry to present some of the worl...view
- April 4, 2019Summer is like a naughty kid's face, moody, going on with the high temperature without saying a word, also too late to take an umbrella to tan, there is always a heavy rain any second without preparin...view
- October 31, 2017With the improvement of living standards, water park market appeared many changes. Here, let's talk about how to keep your water park stable long-term development.1. Choosing better themes Many water ...view
- November 10, 2017Kunming Information Report- Reporter Liying and Yangyan It is up to the autumn, but the heat was not diminished for Qingyu Bay Water Park that is located in Little Haikou, West mountain. Visitors ...view
- July 6, 2017Security is always the primary consideration in every field. This is especially true for water amusement industry! In scorching summer, water park equipment sends the gospel for the majority of consum...view