What is the prospect of water aumesement park equipment and facilities?
China's market economy is rapidly developing, and people's various concepts are undergoing significant changes. On the one hand, this has created good business opportunities for various industries at home and abroad, and on the other hand, it has provided a very broad market prospect for modern new industries, including water aumesement park equipment facilities.
With the continuous development and maturity of China's membrane architecture technology, people are gaining more and more understanding of this modern new product. In fact, many designs in this area can be seen in many big cities in China. A huge Chinese membrane structure product market is already in front of us, and we are willing to cooperate with friends and experts at home and abroad to jointly develop the membrane structure market.
If the water aumesement park equipment facilities have air leakage, can they be repaired? They can be repaired. The method is as simple as repairing a bicycle tire. Just use a special glue for membrane material to repair it.
Precautions for operating water aumesement park equipment and facilities
Indoor water park equipment is for children to play, so we must pay attention to all aspects when installing water aumesement park equipment to ensure the safety of children.
1. No sharp edges, corners, burrs are allowed to leak outside. For safety reasons, wherever passengers can touch water aumesement park equipment facilities for children, no dangerous protruding objects such as sharp edges, corners, burrs, etc. are allowed to leak outside to avoid hurting children.
2. Set up safety fences. Safety fences are set up at the entrance and exit respectively. A guiding fence should be set up at the entrance. The opening direction of the safety fence should be consistent with the direction of passenger travel (except for special circumstances). To prevent hand injury to personnel when closing the door, the gap between the door frame and the pillar should be appropriate or other protective measures should be taken.
3. The platform should have anti-skid measures.
4. For amusement facilities that run up and down while passengers are boarding and disembarking, the entrance and exit of the boarding part should not be more than 300mm higher than the platform. The height of the entrance and exit of other amusement facilities should be convenient for boarding and disembarking.
5. The number of passengers must be marked in the passenger compartment, and overloading operation is strictly prohibited.
6. Set up eye-catching safety signs. Safety signs for water aumesement park equipment for children should be set up in necessary places and parts.
7. The culvert through which the equipment passes should use materials that are not easy to fall off and the decoration should be firmly fixed.
8. Before operating the equipment, please check the product again in detail to ensure that there are no quality problems.