Water Park Construction Cycle
If we do not consider the time for investor’s approval procedures and if civil engineering and equipment production start at the same time, the construction period of the water park project generally needs about 180 days from civil work to water park equipment installed. At present, according to the recent development of our whole water park industry, building a relatively complete water park mostly needs 8-12 months.
1.The water park we called a sunrise industry, is in the trend of rapid development around the world, which adds equipment manufacturers’ pressure, the demand of construction investment services exceeds supply in the market;
2.Based on the first reason, major water park equipment manufacturers’ orders are basically super saturated, so every manufacturer needs to face a number of investment projects at the same time, which will disperse a large part of manpower and time, including the equipment production and delivery time;
3.Among the industry, manufacturers who are real strength, qualified, experienced and professional are not many, most enterprises are for water park operation, planning or project development and construction agent, which are lacking of the necessary qualified certificates.
4.Related cooperated industries to undertake the project also need to have a qualified certificate, for example, the real estate company, tourism development, landscape design company, engineering construction company, trading company, etc.
5.Also need to take into account the application time for the approval procedures.
- January 15, 2018Many investors are paying more and more attention to planning a water park, and they are not thinking as much as they used to. Good planning to yield twice the result with half the effort, and the ave...view
- July 6, 2017In many ways, a visitor to a water park shouldn’t have to maximize her fun; it should be built into the very fabric of the place and the experience that can be had there. From slides to wave pools, a...view
- July 6, 2017Because the amusement equipment safety and reliability requirements are very high, and the innovation purely relying on mechanical structure is more and more difficult, so we need to introduce other i...view
- July 6, 2017Defining SuccessFor private developers, the definition of success is simple … to make money! For municipal water parks, however, the definition of success can be:Earn revenues that cover its costs an...view
- May 28, 2018The operation of a water park can retain visitors and make long-term development or not depends on the satisfaction of tourists which is a very important item. Therefore, to the old and new operators ...view
- July 31, 2018From the point of view of the booking data, it is expected that the peak will be held in late July to mid-August. The way to travel, the difference between the other time, summer travel for more than ...view