Water park equipment is the top priority for safety issue
In recent years, with the increasing demand for leisure and entertainment quality, various large-scale theme parks have gradually emerged everywhere, and the water theme parks are the first choice for people to play. While the water park equipment
brings joy, excitement and enjoyment to people, there are also many risks. There are often various injuries caused by safety hazards or personnel mistakes in the water park equipment. These accidents remind us that it is very important to fully understand the possible dangers of water park equipment and take corresponding precautions to avoid the recurrence of accidents.
In order to avoid water park equipments
causing injury to people, water park managers should pay attention to the following points:
(1) The water park equipment manager shall provide sufficient life-saving personnel and life-saving equipment for the water park equipment. For facilities that are not easily observable on the water surface, high-level whistle should be prepared. Life-saving personnel should be uniform and easy to identify, and should be equipped with appropriate communication equipment, communication equipment and life-saving tools.
(2) Water park equipment managers should set up eye-catching tourist notices and warning signs at appropriate locations on the equipment or facilities. The location of the water depth change around the play pool and the depth of the pool shall be marked with a striking water depth mark. When the ride is more dangerous than the predetermined position during operation, the control device shall be limited and the limit control device shall be safe and reliable.
(3) The water park equipment manager shall select the water amusement equipment that meets the requirements of the safety technical specifications. The water amusement equipment shall be registered before the service is put into use or within 30 days after being put into use, and the municipal special equipment safety supervision and management department at the locality shall be registered and shall be established. Safety technology files for rides.
(4) The water park equipment must be inspected before the daily operation, and it can be officially operated after the inspection and no problem, and the operation record should be completed.
(5) Water park equipments
should be inspected and maintained more comprehensively every six months. The inspection contents and processing results should be recorded and archived. For the dangerous chemicals used, special personnel should be set up to guard and set the corresponding warning signs.
(6) The operators of large-scale water park equipment and their relevant management personnel shall pass the examination of the special equipment safety supervision and management department in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, and obtain the certificate of special operation personnel in the national unified format before they can engage in the corresponding operation or management work. .
(7) When the number of tourists reaches the highest number of visitors in the park, the entrance to the park should be closed, and tourists outside the park should be prohibited from entering the park. After the number of tourists in the park is reduced, the entrance to the park will be opened.
(8) When the weather is bad, waterpark equipment
failure and power outages, etc., or the above situation may occur, the user must take emergency measures and stop operations.
water park equipment