How Can Small Cities Which Have No Water Park Projects Take Advantage of the Market Quickly?
In smaller cities that have no water park project, as long as the urban population of the main urban area is more than 200,000, there are huge market opportunities. The developers of water parks should also deal with the market competition and threat of latecomers in order to prevent them from overtaking them. In order to quickly occupy the market of water park market, the following points need to be noted:
1. Investment scale
Each water park developer should determine the investment scale of the park according to the local market demand and blind investment will only cause the project operation difficulty and capital waste. Based on the general smaller city spending power to speculate that the total investment of a new water park should be controlled within 50 million (not package price) advisable, park area within 100 mu, and the corresponding large parking lot.
2. Amusement equipment
In smaller cities, it is not recommended to buy expensive imported water amusement equipment and imported equipment will greatly increase the cost of building the park, which will greatly affect the investment recovery period of the park. In smaller cities, it will be the best choice for more advanced domestic water amusement equipment.
3. Park tickets
The main consumption motivation of urban water parks is that parents can meet the needs of children's playing water and the relatively high return rate of consumers. There are three or four tourists in this type of consumer group. In a smaller city, as a result of the overall income level relative to second-tier cities will not be too high, so the general consumption of three controls within 300 Yuan, the consumer prices are acceptable for most tourists. Adult ticket price is between 60 and 80 Yuan, half ticket price 30-40 Yuan, 40-60 Yuan ticket price can be accepted by most tourists.
4. Theme stories
The theme of this type of Water Park is to try to capture the commanding heights of regional culture. Pick up local household culture from the historical and cultural elements, tell a fun, ups and downs, the theme of the story, let visitors play in the process and put themselves into the story of the scene experience, through the theme of the story scene packaging to increase children's family tourist revisit rate.
- July 6, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view
- January 23, 2018If the injured person claims that he or she was hurt because something malfunctioned, the operation of the attraction should be checked as soon after the accident as possible by a responsible adult, a...view
- February 8, 2018Theme landscape is like dressing, suitable is the most important.Simply speaking, the theme landscape is like people dressing. People with different personalities will match their own characteristics ...view
- September 22, 2017Many rides will have an age and/or height requirement.Prepare to be climbing stairs for most attractions. If you're in poor physical shape, disabled or elderly this may present a problem.Expect there ...view
- November 11, 2019In recent years, a large number of water parks have mushroomed and become the most potential investment industry with the rapid development of water parks. However, it is not easy to design the water ...view
- July 6, 2017Determine the nature and theme of the planning project (style). And do not blindly play the concept, because consumers want to make personal experience, as long as the main theme and style of thinking...view