The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- July 6, 2017At present, China's water park equipment industry has been greatly improved, the market demand are bigger and bigger, the market environment is getting better and better, but as the market environment...view
- November 11, 2019In recent years, a large number of water parks have mushroomed and become the most potential investment industry with the rapid development of water parks. However, it is not easy to design the water ...view
- May 26, 2020First, manufacturer credit qualification query To know whether an enterprise is reliable, first of all, we need to know the basic information of an enterprise. Investors can visit the national enterpr...view
- July 29, 201901 Playpool EquipmentPlaypool equipment is mainly for children and family group tourists. Children pool is basically the standard configuration of a water park project. The water house and water villa...view
- August 20, 2018Designing interactive splash pad and all types of aqua park equipment are also very essential for our agency because, via this aqua park equipment, we can encourage children to experience water in uni...view
- July 6, 2017To keep water park equipment longer use, it’s suggested to keep regular maintenance with the following instructions:1. Before daily open to the public, take an over inspections of kids water slides a...view