The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- February 8, 2018How should water park be like?Themed Design can fundamentally be defined as the creation of a Dimensional Story Experience unified by a Theme. We really do think about it the way that we think about a...view
- November 12, 2019With the development and subdivision of the market, the water park project has been developed continuously and many large-scale investment enterprises are also involved in the layout of the water park...view
- July 6, 2017The quality of water park equipment has been people's concern, only if you purchase high quality water park equipment, water park can be operated successfully and avoid some unnecessary trouble. So, h...view
- November 7, 2020When planning a water park, you need to pay attention to the following aspects to do a good job in marketing:① The market positioning and unique selling points must be determined, which needs to be t...view
- November 10, 2017The hot summer drove people into the water, and the water parks in all parts of the country were overcrowded during the summer. It is reported that in recent, the high temperature sustained around, it...view
- July 29, 20191.Determine the nature and theme (style) of the planning project. A good theme can even be a business card of a city. But we can not blindly use concepts because consumers want to experience on their ...view