The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- September 7, 20171.safe and comfortable playing environment A water park project with rich, diverse games and new products, but the park's water quality, environment, health and safety management can not kee...view
- September 7, 2017Usually Water parks are required to keep a certain number of lifeguards present. But even if a park abides by these rules, it may not be enough to shift liability away from the park or lifeguards.It w...view
- July 6, 2017The design of the water park for the youth and the joy of a variety of options. They are built on an entertaining and fast-paced environment. Your water park's management team has a constant array of ...view
- August 20, 2018As we all know, the amusement park equipment manufacturers china can create a lot of various amusement parks. Now, let's explore some of the more common types of amusement parks which created by these...view
- April 21, 2020Embodied valuable happiness and attractive carefreeness, the Interactive Water House breaks all routine molds and establishes itself as a platform of novelty joy! It has a variety of themes: the pirat...view
- April 4, 2019Guide for maintenance :1. Before opening daily, the slide should be checked to see if there are any exposed sharp edges, sharp corners, burrs, water leakage and other phenomena. 2. Whether the water t...view