The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- July 6, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view
- July 6, 2017Since most of the business for your water park will peak during the summer months; you need to promote the recreational facility that will generate interest from local and out-of-town visitors as soon...view
- July 6, 2017As the manufacturer, we devoted to designing and producing every slides according to safety standards. But for guests, to step away from accident, we strongly suggest every guest follow relevant regul...view
- October 31, 2017In recent few years, so many water parks have been built and invested all around the world, water park projects are everywhere, its quantity is far more than other types of theme park projects. Becaus...view
- February 15, 2019At present, most of the water parks in the market use the combination of regional culture or the introduction of foreign culture to create water parks. Water park equipment design is based on a certain cultural subject as the central content of the designview
- August 20, 2018Haisan theme park water slides can be your satisfactory choice in summer because there is nothing can beat the heat better than water and fun! The Haisan tornado slide can furnish young people a refre...view