The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- October 31, 2017Summer is the peak season of water park, so there are many investors greatly taking an interest in investing in this project. What factors should be taken into account in investing in the water park p...view
- March 5, 2018In recent years, water park construction showing a spurt of development, according to incomplete statistics, every year tens of hundreds of new water parks emerging, developed countries, developing co...view
- September 22, 2017These are basic water park safety tips to make your experience near the water safer.1, Learn to swim. The best thing anyone can do to stay safe in and around the water is to learn to swim.2, Always sw...view
- July 6, 2017The largest ocean liner in the world “Harmony of the Seas” announce that they will build a theme park in the ship and bring in the large water slide for their customers!There will be many games in t...view
- November 10, 2017For days, many parts of the country's temperature is more than 38 ℃ "steaming roast model". Some people hide in the air-conditioned room to blow cold air. Some people are floating on the edge of the ...view
- January 15, 2018With the development of people's living standard, there are more needs for people to play water, especially water park, which sets recreation, relaxation and entertainment all in one. Water parks are ...view