The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- September 22, 2017These are basic water park safety tips to make your experience near the water safer.1, Learn to swim. The best thing anyone can do to stay safe in and around the water is to learn to swim.2, Always sw...view
- October 31, 2017Nowadays, water park are built on an entertaining and fast-paced environment and water management becomes more and more important in water park. A professional water park management in a fast-paced en...view
- July 6, 2017Water park is made up of a variety of different functions of water park equipment supporting facilities and environmental art . The different function of water park equipment combined with each other,...view
- April 21, 2020Generally speaking, an air-type surf pool is the best choice for entertainment surf pools to create waves. The wave-making equipment mainly consists of air chamber, fan, valve mechanism, air pipe sys...view
- July 6, 2017We need a new theme park rides to supply faster, higher, more spectacular and breathtaking elements, but the attractions of the combination of virtual reality and video game, dinosaurs and robot theme...view
- September 7, 20171.safe and comfortable playing environment A water park project with rich, diverse games and new products, but the park's water quality, environment, health and safety management can not kee...view