The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- August 23, 2021At present, the agglomeration effect of water park projects is becoming more and more obvious, water park projects are blooming everywhere, and various regions are vigorously investing in the construc...view
- July 6, 20171. Need to put rules and notices of water amusement park equipment in obvious position, the operation staff should ask the visitors to keep attention, and broadcast repeatedly, to prevent unexpected a...view
- August 20, 2018As a reliable source of excellent park slides, the strong reputation now has been set up by way of our company. Now we choose some special and interesting park slides for sale to show.The translucent ...view
- November 10, 2017For days, many parts of the country's temperature is more than 38 ℃ "steaming roast model". Some people hide in the air-conditioned room to blow cold air. Some people are floating on the edge of the ...view
- February 18, 20211. The importance of safety of water amusement park equipmentThe water parks are becoming more and more popular. For this reason, we must make preparations for water park safety in advance. Equipment ...view
- June 30, 2021Ⅰ. Planning aspects recommended by water park equipment manufacturers1. The facility area (including the waiting area) and the leisure area should be distinguished, and the planning ratio should be a...view