The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- January 5, 2021The water park is basically divided into two parts, one is the civil construction part, and the other is the manufacturing and installation of aqua park equipment.The civil construction part is genera...view
- May 26, 20201. Happy familyThe current water park is not only focused on pursuing "faster and more exciting". In recent years, the positioning of water park has changed significantly, from the initial t...view
- July 6, 2017The water park area and the amount of investment is not fixed, a project to profit and value, we can not simply take over the formula or template set, must be combined with the local market and resour...view
- April 21, 2020Generally speaking, an air-type surf pool is the best choice for entertainment surf pools to create waves. The wave-making equipment mainly consists of air chamber, fan, valve mechanism, air pipe sys...view
- July 6, 2017In the Summer the hot spots for people to cool off and beat the heat are water parks. When you’re visiting a water park you must keep in mind it's important to stay safe. So,before you head off to yo...view
- July 6, 20171. Arrive ahead of schedule. Try to get close to the park because you can. It will not only be be a lot cooler without the sun blazing overhead, but also it will be less crowded, which meaning shorter...view