The way to Build a Water Park
According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the highest possible entertainment value." A lot of planning must go into a successful water park, even before a shovel breaks the ground.
Hire someone to conduct, a feasibility and market analysis study. From this study, you should be able to find out whether would be enough demand in your area to support a water park. You can also find out, if there is a demand, how large you could possibly build one to accommodate possible visitors and guests that are within a 200 radius of our proposed site.
Include a hotel in your plan when you wish to build a water park. If you guests travel a distance, they should have a large enough hotel on your site in which to stay.
Find out from the study what potential guests would like to have at your water park. Depending on the size of the park recommended in the study, you could have a pool with slides, rocks, spas, geysers, and other features.
Employ a pool designer to examine the study and design a park as well as concepts for the park's theme. Do the same for the manufacturer of waterslides' engineers. The engineers could also help determine the building's footprint.
Make sure that all of the proposed attractions can fit within the proposed building, and remember to take into account the 30 to 40 inch in diameter HVAC duct work you'll have to use when building the water park to provide it with 100% outside air. An HVAC engineer can help.
Plan to recapture as much of the air as possible that isn't tainted with the odor of pool chemicals in a "heat recovery device."
Remove 5 to 6 feet of dirt to install the underground pipes and pumps necessary when building a water park.
Inspect all of the concrete foundations for the water park's walls, and make sure there are no sharp edges. Make sure the slides work and make sure the water flow is running at the proper speed.
- November 10, 2017The mountains and rivers have their own emotions. In "the sea of Allah", there is a group of people, in the surging tide of the tide, and they produce grand ambition. They gathered and cherish, holdin...view
- July 6, 20171. Project investment depends on specific circumstances, do not pursue novelty and large-scale blindlyIn the limited open time to obtain a higher profit, it needs higher requirements for water amuseme...view
- October 20, 2017In recent years, the water park has gained momentum, and developed rapidly and become a bright spot. With the gradual transformation of the water park and the upgrading of the quality, its operation a...view
- February 8, 2018How should water park be like?Themed Design can fundamentally be defined as the creation of a Dimensional Story Experience unified by a Theme. We really do think about it the way that we think about a...view
- November 20, 20191. Design and construction of scratch preventionThe biggest damage to the tourist experience is accidental injury. What is the most accidental injury? The main causes are bumps and scratches. The two ...view
- November 10, 2017Water park equipment -- the big loudspeaker as the classic equipment of water park, has been popular with water lovers. Swing, slide, and feel weightless in a loudspeaker, and laugh at speed and adven...view