In the water park equipment, the water slide is usually made of fiberglass, which is required to meet the relevant national standards.
On the one hand, the surface of the water slide should be smooth without cracks and uniform in color. The fiberglass used should meet at least 3 requirements: the resin should have good water resistance and anti-aging properties; glass fiber should be made of alkali free glass fiber, and the fiber surface should have good wettability; the thickness should not be less than 6mm, and the flange thickness should not be less than 9mm.
On the one hand, no small holes, wrinkles, bubbles, poor curing, poor impregnation, cracks, defects and other problems are allowed on the inner surface of the water slide; no problems such as poor curing, poor impregnation, defects and burrs are allowed on the back; no problems such as stratification and burrs are allowed on the cutting surface. In addition, it should be noted that the repair marks, scars, uneven colors, cloth lines, unevenness, assembly and other problems cannot be clearly seen when observing the equipment of the water park with naked eyes at a distance of 600mm.
Keep and maintenance
1. Before opening every day, the slide shall be inspected to see if there are exposed sharp edges, sharp corners, burrs, water leakage and other phenomena.
2. Check whether the water treatment equipment operates normally to ensure the supply of lubricating water for slide and water for slide falling pool.
3. Check and fasten the connecting parts regularly.
4. The load-bearing components shall be inspected regularly to see if there are cracks and bending deformation in the structure for timely replacement.
5. The slide shall be covered with plastic cloth or coarse cloth during nonuse period to prevent the slide from aging, fading and cracking caused by ultraviolet radiation. The cracked chute section shall be replaced (or repaired) in time, and the uneven interface, inverted boss or crack of the chute shall be handled in time.
6. The paint layer on the surface of metal components shall be checked for peeling and fading during nonuse period, and the paint shall be repaired in case of peeling and dropping.
7. Safety inspection and maintenance shall be organized regularly. If water, sand and scale are found on the slide surface, cotton cloth or sandpaper shall be used for cleaning and polishing in time.