11, indoor venues import and export design
(1) Indoor venues with large carrying
capacity, in order to increase the rapid entry of tourists into indoor venues,
2-3 corridors are generally designed to save time for entering indoor water park equipment.
(2) If there is no need to distribute the
auxiliary facilities, regional isolation can be set to improve operational
12. What are the design requirements for
river channel cleaning water collection pits?
(1) River courses need to be cleaned
regularly. The slope of the whole river channel should be considered during
design to ensure the convenience of washing the river.
(2) It is recommended to design a puddle at
a distance of 40-60 meters at the bottom of the river to facilitate centralized
collection and discharge of sewage when washing the river.
(3) Many projects do not set up puddles,
which leads to the bad collection and discharge of sewage at the bottom of the
pool when cleaning the river.
13. What are the design requirements for
the export bath of rotating equipment?
(1) Rotating equipment After the end of the
ride, some tourists will feel dizziness and vomiting, and the bathing place is
convenient for tourists.
(2) The exit bathing place is also
convenient for the machine staff to use when cleaning.
14. What is the design need for a large
number of bubble balls in the bubble stadium?
(1) The bubble ball needs to be cleaned for
a fixed period of time to ensure its sanitation and ensure the quality of
(2) Bubble ball cleaning needs to set the
soaking pool, cleaning pool and drying place.
15. After the star equipment failure, the
tourist complaint handling channel design needs?
(1) The exit and entrance need to take into
account the visual obscuration between the tourists, which is convenient for
receiving the landing equipment in the future. If the vision is transparent,
waiting for the tourists will generate strong complaints.
(2) Obstructions are generally covered by
the theme wall, landscaping, or moving lines.
(3) It should be set to consider the indoor
queuing area or the shading queuing area, so that it is convenient to collect
tourists when teaming.
16. What are the emergency channel design
requirements for the star equipment queuing area?
(1) The emergency equipment fast lane
should be designed in the queuing area of the star equipment, which is convenient for the tourists to quickly
leave the queuing area when the equipment is faulty, and prevent group
(2) The emergency channel handles the lock
lock state on weekdays to prevent visitors from opening at will, causing queues
for tourists to queue up.
17. What is the design requirement for the
length of the star equipment queuing area?
(1) The length of the queue area of the star equipment is fixed to 1 hour length, the length of the
insertion rod is 1 hour, and the remaining part is controlled by the rope.
(2) The insertion and extraction rods and
the rope control are convenient for the non-peak season.
(3) The design can block the line of sight,
which is convenient for future complaints and VVIP reception.
18. What are the lighting design needs of
(1) Indoor venues generally have pre-show
halls with several scenes. Visitors can reach the main performance hall through
the preview hall. In order to protect the visual and dark adaptation of the
tourists, the light of the lights adopts light and dark.
(2) After the performance, the lights in
the exit area will be dark and progressive.
19. Design requirements for equipment
(1) clarify the relationship between the equipment
operation room, the equipment area entrance, the equipment area exit, and the
queuing area entrance.
(2) The relationship between the four needs
to be in a work area, which is convenient for combining the artificial demand
in the off-season season.
(3) The design of many scenic spots is
unreasonable and extremely inconvenient for tourists to use, and it also wastes
jobs and labor when staffing positions.
20. Design requirements for safety buckles
for shoulder-type equipment?
(1) In order to ensure safety, a safety
buckle is added to some safety shoulder press equipment. The safety buckle of
the equipment is recommended to be on the top and the child is buckled in the
way, so that the visitor does not hit the face when logging in or leaving the
(2) Some equipments are very user-friendly.
Some other equipments have a seat belt in front of the equipment. When the
tourists have a seat belt in front of them, it is very inconvenient for
tourists to get up and down, and sometimes they will inadvertently touch the
21. Equipment operation area monitoring
(1) The equipment platform and equipment
operation area need to be monitored and covered, and the key monitoring screen
can be set as temporary storage area and upper and lower passenger station
(2) When monitoring the distribution point,
it is necessary to consider the wide angle of the monitoring equipment and the
distance from the equipment. The installation of the equipment body cannot
occur, resulting in a lot of black lights under the area.
(3) A large number of scenic spots are now
on the equipment body during the layout monitoring. As a result, there are a
large number of dead angles on the coverage. In fact, the installation of the
pan-tilt at a remote location facilitates the full monitoring of the entire
22. Design requirements for equipment
(1) The area of the operation room is not less than 5 square meters, and the
employee activity area is not less than 2 square meters.
(2) The visual effect of the operation room
must not affect the visual effect of the operator.
(3) If there are a large number of other
equipment in the operation room, it is recommended to establish a separate
equipment room to prevent radiation of the equipment and ensure the
occupational health needs of employees.
23. What are the design requirements for
the operation area and platform of the wading project?
(1) Water-related projects need to keep
water in the running area and queuing area.
(2) The treatment may take the form of a
drainage ditch cover plate, perforation leakage and the like.
(3) At present, there are a lot of stagnant
water on the platform of many wading projects, which has caused many safety
problems such as falls of tourists.
24. What should I pay attention to when
developing non-standard equipment?
(1) The development of a large number of
non-standard non-detection projects in scenic spots, such as forest climbing,
swings, seesaws, suspension bridges, etc., without theoretical certification
and the introduction of relevant instruction manuals, the number of
participating tourists is difficult to manage on site. Big hidden dangers.
(2) At present, there are cases where the
suspension bridge falls and the climbing facilities collapse, resulting in
equipment casualties. So that it affects the overall operational quality of the
scenic spot, and can not get rid of the market dilemma for a long time.
25. What is the need for the number of
indoor venues and outdoor projects?
(1) Indoor projects play an important role
in solving the external circulation and opening up in the harsh weather such as
hot weather, sudden heavy rain and sudden winds.
(2) According to the design needs of the
theme area, each area needs to set up 1-2 indoor venues.
Equipment operation processing
26. Processing specifications when tourists
bring food into the queuing area
(1) The entrance attendant finds that when
the tourists bring food into the queuing area, they explain to the tourists
that the food should not be brought into the equipment, and can be stored in
the public area or handed over to the peers for preservation. Avoid tourists
eating while riding equipment, the movement of the equipment causes biting the
tongue, especially when the child is riding the equipment.
(2) When dissuading tourists, be polite and
maintain a good attitude and explain the impact of bringing food into the
(3) If the visitor insists on bringing the
food, the waiter must notify the foreman and supervisor on duty.
(4) When discouraging tourists, guide the
tourists to areas away from other tourists, avoiding the attention of other
tourists and causing bad reputation.
(5) If the attendant can't discourage the
visitor, the supervisor on duty should go to the first time.
27, when the tourists line up, the toilet
(1) The entrance staff reminds the waiting
time for the queued tourists. If the passengers need to go to the toilet, they
should prepare for the toilet in advance. If you queue up in the middle of the
toilet, please raise your hand to indicate the staff.
(2) The staff arrives at the scene and
issues identification marks or communicates with the queuing, pre-visiting and
leaving tourists, so as to avoid the dissatisfaction of other tourists.
(3) Guide the visitor to the nearest
restroom of the equipment.
(4) If other tourists in the queuing area
have objections, the on-site staff should make relevant explanations and
appeasement to avoid misunderstandings caused by other tourists.
28. Loss and handling specifications for
equipment operation area
(1) After the waiter on duty collects the
leftovers of the tourists, he will hand in the foreman the first time.
(2) The foreman hand over the items to the
customer service center in time, fill in the item handover form, and indicate
the picking place, item features, pickers and other relevant information.
(3) The foreman registers the picking staff
and praises them.
(4) When there are tourists coming to find
the items, the staff should guide the tourists to the pick-up office of the
customer service center.
(5) If there are lost items that are
urgently handed over to the customer service center in the future, the general
items should be notified to the regional supervisor to intervene to verify and
deliver the tourists, such as valuables, and need to inform the customer
service center to intervene.
(6) During the process, it should be
carried out under the nearest monitoring facility, leaving image data.
water park equipment from HAISAN