Notice -Children safety in water park
Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.
- Children under 1.2m, non-swimmers, and weak swimmers should wear a Coast Guard approved life vest while enjoying water park attractions. Bring your own if you are unsure of availability and fit.
- Dress appropriately, including a hat and lose shirt for when you’ve had enough sun. Monitor how much sun children, especially toddlers, are exposed to. Note: water shoes are often not permitted to be worn on water slides and attractions.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen before leaving home (reapply throughout the day) and drink plenty of fluids (avoid beverages with sweeteners or with caffeine).
- Children in diapers should be dressed in waterproof swim diapers to minimize leakage. Change diapers only in designated changing areas.
- Read the signs at every waterpark attraction and listen to all audio instructions provided by recordings or staff. Obey all rules and experience-level guidelines.
- Follow the lifeguards’ instructions and signal them if you see someone in trouble.
- Like visits to water park equipment and attractions designating a meeting place is always smart in the instance someone is separated from your party. The buddy system is an excellent way to ensure no children are left alone.
- July 6, 2017Want to Build a Hotel Waterpark Resort? Here are some tips:First, get a market analysis and feasibility study done. Ask an independent consultant to quantify the demand in your area and specify the si...view
- July 6, 2017Security is always the primary consideration in every field. This is especially true for water amusement industry! In scorching summer, water park equipment sends the gospel for the majority of consum...view
- July 29, 20191.Determine the nature and theme (style) of the planning project. A good theme can even be a business card of a city. But we can not blindly use concepts because consumers want to experience on their ...view
- August 28, 2017It will be important to talk to witnesses to find out whether the lifeguards were actually performing their duties at the time the child drowned. As painful as it might be, it will also be necessary t...view
- April 21, 2020Water parks have landed one after another, which is no longer a strange playground for the public. Its development brings infinite fun to people's daily life. Among these water park facilities, th...view
- October 31, 2017In recent few years, so many water parks have been built and invested all around the world, water park projects are everywhere, its quantity is far more than other types of theme park projects. Becaus...view