Notice -Children safety in water park
Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.
- Children under 1.2m, non-swimmers, and weak swimmers should wear a Coast Guard approved life vest while enjoying water park attractions. Bring your own if you are unsure of availability and fit.
- Dress appropriately, including a hat and lose shirt for when you’ve had enough sun. Monitor how much sun children, especially toddlers, are exposed to. Note: water shoes are often not permitted to be worn on water slides and attractions.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen before leaving home (reapply throughout the day) and drink plenty of fluids (avoid beverages with sweeteners or with caffeine).
- Children in diapers should be dressed in waterproof swim diapers to minimize leakage. Change diapers only in designated changing areas.
- Read the signs at every waterpark attraction and listen to all audio instructions provided by recordings or staff. Obey all rules and experience-level guidelines.
- Follow the lifeguards’ instructions and signal them if you see someone in trouble.
- Like visits to water park equipment and attractions designating a meeting place is always smart in the instance someone is separated from your party. The buddy system is an excellent way to ensure no children are left alone.
- November 10, 2017Water park equipment -- the big loudspeaker as the classic equipment of water park, has been popular with water lovers. Swing, slide, and feel weightless in a loudspeaker, and laugh at speed and adven...view
- September 7, 20171. Eat during the busiest time of day. Around noon, the water park might start to get very crowded. This is a good time to eat so that you don't spend hours in line.2. Cool off in the wave pool. Visit...view
- October 31, 2017We have over 15 years of experience on water park equipment producing and we also focus on water park managing, from our experience ,we suggest park owner take actions before the accident happened:1. ...view
- November 20, 2017Most children and some adults like to visit a water park to cool down during the hot summer months. The manager is someone who the staff looks to for guidance. It takes a strong manager and people per...view
- July 6, 2017Before you are ready to open park, work must be done. 1.Do personnel training and investigate equipment safety risks Whether the operation of a water park is able to retain visitors and develop for a ...view
- July 6, 2017Haisan Company—the water park equipment manufacturer, think in the fierce competition, the water park will have the following three functions:1. Enrich the product system in the tourist area, meet th...view