Notice -Children safety in water park
Parents should always directly supervise their children, especially if children are young or weak swimmers. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when visiting a water park.
- Children under 1.2m, non-swimmers, and weak swimmers should wear a Coast Guard approved life vest while enjoying water park attractions. Bring your own if you are unsure of availability and fit.
- Dress appropriately, including a hat and lose shirt for when you’ve had enough sun. Monitor how much sun children, especially toddlers, are exposed to. Note: water shoes are often not permitted to be worn on water slides and attractions.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen before leaving home (reapply throughout the day) and drink plenty of fluids (avoid beverages with sweeteners or with caffeine).
- Children in diapers should be dressed in waterproof swim diapers to minimize leakage. Change diapers only in designated changing areas.
- Read the signs at every waterpark attraction and listen to all audio instructions provided by recordings or staff. Obey all rules and experience-level guidelines.
- Follow the lifeguards’ instructions and signal them if you see someone in trouble.
- Like visits to water park equipment and attractions designating a meeting place is always smart in the instance someone is separated from your party. The buddy system is an excellent way to ensure no children are left alone.
- November 10, 2017As Harbin Beijing, August 8, (Wei Lai) reported, Yabuli Snow World on water officially opened in 8 Yabuli in Harbin, According to statistics, the Water World appealed nearly twenty thousand people the...view
- September 22, 2017PreparationsSunglasses and a hat are great if you plan to lounge around the wave pool or float the lazy river all afternoon.Flip flops, water socks or plastic shoes for walking around the park. The co...view
- July 29, 2019Trumpet slideTourists sit in a four-leaf grass-shaped floating ring, start to glide from the 16-meter platform, , and fly into the huge trumpet-shaped slideway, like being sucked in by a tornado. In t...view
- April 4, 2019The season of investing water park equipments has arrived, many investors have started to move. If you really want to operate a water park equipment, the choice of water park equipments are on the one...view
- January 15, 2018Children's water house is also called aqua house. The children's water house is a collection of climbing, gliding, water spraying, water pouring, exploration and hydrophilic. Since 2000, domestic manu...view
- July 6, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many complex systems that must be integrated to provide the hi...view