How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- July 7, 2017The ancients ever said that ”Inspecting the past and then regular a state". Learning experiences from past and now, tapping into the future and being in line with the future development will provide ...view
- July 7, 2017After two month installation, the LLC water park in Uzbekistan is open to the public on 7th, August! Almost three thousand people come to this water park to enjoy the water and play the slide when it ...view
- July 7, 2017As the leading water park manufacturer in China, in Cagayan,Philippines ,Our company Haisan is now building one new big water park named Seven Seas Waterpark.Targeted to be completed this year, Seven ...view
- September 22, 2017The construction team in our water park project in Can Tho city, Vietnam installs the big water slide - Tantrum Alley slide now. The slide contains three small trumpets (3.6m to 7.42m), the tower heig...view
- February 25, 2017Parks have the responsibility of stewardship of the environment and service to the public. Park managers are responsible for handling these often contradictory missions, as well as a host of other duties.view
- May 28, 2018Scenical World in Khao Yai ThailandAddress: 777 Thanarat Road, Moo See, Pakchong, Amphoe Pak Chong Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 Tel: +66 (0)44 004 888Scenical World Khao Yai is the largest themed and ...view