How to Survive the Water Park with Kids
The promise of a hot summer day in the water park will make a smile on the face of any child. Rather than parents. Experienced mothers know that the water park is just one of the security issues of concern to them, including other expensive electronic products out of the water, to find a way to feed everyone, and often in all splash awake.
In other words, it needs some planning.
In order to help you out of trouble, we turn to some of our real mother and ask for their advice. We even managed to get up to five tricks to get you through the day with the kids. For some additional insight, we examined some of the country's best and largest aquatic park products. But don't thank us now and thank us when it’s over.
1. Apply sun cream early.
This seems to be a no brainer, but it's easy to remember the initial application, and then forget about it until you have some little tomatoes on your hands. Michaela's mother, a 7 year old, said, "sun cream comes the first. Just reapply often because it washes away." As the debate with emulsion spray, m Kayla seems to have settled in the most likely way: "I use these both types. It's hard to say.
Another mom, Rachel Z., follows her own mother’s example. “When we were kids, my mom always had us check-in with her at certain times,” she remembers, “like when the lifeguards had their break.”
2. Take in good swim goggles.
After a burst blood vessel and a few minutes of panic this summer, Eileen (mother to a 3?-year-old and a 6-year-old) learned a valuable lesson: if her kids are swimming or playing with water toys, they should wear swim goggles. Her friend and fellow mom, Abi, is also an optometrist who’s seen bad results from kids getting hit in the eye in the water, so goggles are a must on her list. “Goggles also help keep the chlorine out,” Eileen notes, and it doesn’t hurt that they take your Instagram photos to a new level of adorable. Speaking of social media…
- July 7, 2017Water slide equipment can be broadly divided into two categories, one is the water park equipment with tens of meters rise and hundreds of meters long slide large water slide; the other one is the kin...view
- July 7, 2017The Royal Water Spa Planning and Designed by Haisen Has won the "Best Chinese Hot Spring Tourism Project" Award.The fourth session of the Chinese tourism investment AITIA awards ceremony held a grand ...view
- July 7, 2017Water Amusement Park Haisan Think-Tank: National Water Park Consumption CharacteristicsWater parks are the best places for people to relieve summer heat, especially during July, August and weekends, r...view
- July 7, 2017Water park equipment supplier--- Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co.,Ltd. believes that in the increasingly intense competition, water park in tourism scenic spot has the following three fun...view
- September 7, 2017In this summer, three water park projects are opened to the public, Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd. provided the water park design, equipment manufacture and installation supervisi...view
- July 7, 2017Suzhou Paradise Aquatic World has been on operation for 12 years from July 1995, and it make new transformation in September 2006.Since 2002, Haisan Entertainment Technology and the Suzhou New Distric...view