Eight preparations to build a water park
The location and scale of the water park are determined based on local available passenger flow, transportation conditions, consumption levels and the self-employed teams. Don't simply imitate others. The location is better chosen in a convenient location, with a large passenger flow and convenient transportation. As for the scale, it must be based on a combination of factors such as local passenger flow, consumption level and operating team. If in northern cities, the peak of consumption is mainly in June, July and August. One reason is that the summer temperatures are highest during these months, the water park can not only provide entertainment but also cool down. And secondly, children are the main consumer group, and this period is catching up with the summer vacation, so parents are willing to accompany them to come.
2. Equipment Selection
In recent years, the configuration of water park equipment has been different. There are relatively few body contact slides, but prefer to the composite of large-scale compound sports water slides. Meanwhile, the household consumption groups should take into account of the configuration of the water park equipment. Allocate more family entertainment equipment suitable for all ages to avoid equipment accumulation and leave enough room for development. It is hoped that there will be new breakthroughs such as the allocation of aquatic amusement equipment that can be operated throughout the year, equipment combined with marine life or land equipment, etc.
3. The Planning
We should first find out the plan of the aquatic park equipment manufacturer before building a water park, and then rationally configure the equipment of the water park based on the actual situation. In the construction of a water park, there must be a full area for tourists to rest the sun, a area of commercial dining and a supporting area of garden greening. The water park must update a new water park equipment to support its sustainable development after two or three years of operation.
4. Supporting Facilities
There should be many investors of water park facilities that prefer foreign equipment and spend large sums of money in purchasing imported glass fiber reinforced plastic slides. But they don’t pay enough attention to the system equipment that ensures the normal operation of the equipment: They choose unexperienced, undigested, poorly converted but inexpensive manufacturers to make steel structures which support the slide of glass steel, thus fail to guarantee a good connection between the glass steel slide and the steel structure; the mechanical and electrical products used in the water supply system are of poor quality and can not provide stable and sufficient water volume; the room is not ventilated, does not drain, and even not waterproof. Without enough funds to ensure the normal use of imported equipment, there is no need to spend much money on imported products.
5. The Design
The integrity and accuracy of water park design is especially important. One of the biggest differences between water parks and other theme parks is that the system equipment that ensures the normal operation of water amusement equipment is hidden underground. In the design, the whole park management system, water supply and drainage system, water supply and electrical control system for each equipment, water treatment system, design of each machine room, design of each sink, and the coordinate dimensions of each equipment base all should be taken into account. Configure the tourist line, set up corresponding shopping, dining, rest and public facilities reasonably.
6. The Safety
After the inspection and acceptance of water parks, the probability of accidents is minimal if they are used correctly according to the operation instructions. Ignoring the details in the process of construction is the biggest reason for the frequent injuries of tourists. Slipping and falling injuries caused by poor anti-slip measures are the most accidents in the water park, followed by scratches and bumps --- the edges and crevice are the hidden dangers of the tourists. Therefore, we must strictly deal with all places where tourists may will contact with during the construction of water parks, so as to ensure the safety of tourists.
7. Compliance with the civil code
During the construction, we must abide by the requirements of the civil construction to avoid operating illegally for rush hour. Now, the most controversial issues in the water park are: what are the best materials for the bottom of the pond and the bottom of the water pool? What is the most slippery material for the road on the water park? Whatever the materials are, the quality of the civil construction must be guaranteed first. The foundation sinking of the water park, the fracture of the pipe and the decoration and shedding of the surface of the water pool are mostly caused by the rush deadlines, so we must obey the science standard of construction.
8. Water Purification
Currently, most of the water quality of domestic water parks gradually becomes cloudy and sometimes becomes milky and pungent during the busy season. Some investors have imported excellent filtration equipment from abroad for improving water quality but without an ideal result. The water treatment is made up of a system of circulation, purification, filtration, disinfection and monitoring. The water quality can not be guaranteed by a reasonable system design without a reasonable system design.
- July 6, 20171.Try visiting on a weekday instead of a weekend. Saturdays and holiday weekends are consistently the busiest days.2.You might try visiting an indoor water park in the summer, since many will opt for ...view
- September 22, 2017These are basic water park safety tips to make your experience near the water safer.1, Learn to swim. The best thing anyone can do to stay safe in and around the water is to learn to swim.2, Always sw...view
- October 20, 2017Successfully investing in a water park is not a simple matter. It involves all aspects and needs investors to get a comprehensive grasp to win! Among the many factors affecting water park projects, si...view
- July 6, 2017Many factors can affect the price of water slide and can not be treated as the same. Determine the price of water slide is reasonable or not can be judged as follows:1.MaterialThe material can be divi...view
- November 20, 2017According to Guangzhou Haisan Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd, a famous water park equipment manufacturer in China, "Indoor water parks are much more than a pool with a slide. They include many com...view
- September 7, 2017With the rapid development of China's water parks in the past ten years, water parks are almost all over the country and are no longer a novelty to tourists. Thus, the early days of success, as simple...view