How long is the service life of the water park equipment? This is a question that every investor will consider when investing in water parks and choosing water park equipment. This depends on the material of the equipment purchased by the customer. The material is different and the lifespan is different. Some customers buy inflatable water park equipment. The service life of this equipment is relatively short, generally about one or two years. If it is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, the service life is relatively long, generally about ten years.
Ⅰ. What does the service life of water park equipment depend on?
1. Product material: different materials, different life spans;
2. Product quality: products from different amusement park equipment manufacturers have different quality and life spans;
3. Daily maintenance and maintenance: Proper maintenance will extend the service life of the water park equipment. If it is not maintained, the service life may be shorter.
Ⅱ. Can the water park equipment continue to be used after exceeding its service life?
We do not recommend continuing to use water park equipment that has exceeded the age limit. It is best to update the equipment. There are three reasons:
1. The water park equipment is old and the impression will be bad. Many tourists may not be interested in playing when they see the obsolete equipment;
2. The water park equipment that has exceeded the service life has potential safety hazards and accidents are prone to occur. In the event of an accident, the business will lose more;
3. The use of water park equipment that exceeds the number of years is a violation of regulations and will be punished.
Ⅲ. Why should the water park equipment be updated regularly?
1. From a security perspective
Any water park equipment, such as space bowl water slide, will be affected by factors such as weather, man-made, time, etc. during use. Equipment that has reached the end of life or is seriously damaged will have serious safety problems. However, providing safe experience services is an important responsibility of the water park. To ensure the safety of equipment, it is necessary to regularly update or introduce new water park equipment to replace the old equipment.
2. From the perspective of market demand
The trend is constantly changing, and people's needs and wind direction will also change. They like to pursue new things. If the water park equipment remains unchanged and there is no injection of new products, it will greatly affect the revisit rate of tourists, which will affect the development of the entire water park, and therefore change It is inevitable. In order to meet the changing needs of people and create a new and interesting experience, the water park equipment update is one of the ways to achieve this goal.
3. From a business perspective
Updating the water park equipment is conducive to providing solutions for park marketing. We can take the opportunity to update the equipment to organize related themed activities to attract customers to come and consume, thereby enhancing the freshness and interest of the park, which is conducive to improving the vitality of the park and updating it regularly. It is an important means to maintain attractiveness and competitiveness. Therefore, the update of water park equipment is particularly important!
As people's demand for leisure and entertainment continues to increase, the water park industry has ushered in a stage of rapid development, so in this general environment, it is particularly important to improve the attraction of water parks to tourists. At a certain time, we should stop or update the water park equipment based on market demand and the actual conditions of equipment use. This will not only help ensure the safe operation of water park equipment, but also improve the freshness and revisit rate of tourists.