Drowning is a serious safety accident in water park equipment. If it is not found and rescued in time, it will lead to the death
1. Equipped with sufficient number of
lifeguards in key waters (wave-making ponds, drifting rivers, etc.);
2. Strengthen safety training and
life-saving skills training for lifeguards;
3. Equipped with corresponding life-saving
equipment (such as oxygen cylinder, automatic defibrillator, etc.);
4. During the business period, all the
pools in the park should arrange for employees to carry out safety monitoring.
5. Conduct simulation exercises regularly.
Visitors to the water park wear swimsuits,
most of the body surface exposed outside, losing the protection of clothing,
easy to produce abrasions in the process of playing;
1. Eliminating potential safety hazards,
all places that visitors may come into contact with in the park, including
railings, handrails, pillars, steps, seats, slideway surfaces, ground paving,
landscape packaging, etc., can not have sharp protrusions, cracks, burrs, etc.
2. Investigate at any time and rectify in
Falling is one of the most common safety
accidents in water park, which is determined by the characteristics of water
park. The wet and slippery characteristics of water park ground, together with
the lack of self-protection awareness of upstream visitors in the process of
playing, especially when children run on the wet and slippery ground, are most
likely to cause falls.
Some tourists may also fall when they wear
improper slippers when they enter the water park, especially when they wear
disposable cloth slippers in hotels, which are very slippery after being wet
and easy to cause accidents.
1. Anti-skid treatment of the ground (such
as laying anti-skid mat, etc.);
2. Setting up anti-skid safety warning
3. Safe broadcasting for tourists;
4. Arrange employees to control key areas
5. Prompt and dissuade tourists from
wearing inappropriate clothes;
Fourth, Overturning of Floating Raft
Floating raft generally refers to the pads,
buoys and rafts (many people) used by tourists in water park. For various
reasons, including the incorrect taxiing posture of tourists, the unreasonable
collocation of tourists' gravity center, the safety accidents caused by the
tightness or fear of loosening the handle of floating raft and the safety
defects in the design of water equipment, etc.
1. Inspect the safety of the floating raft
to ensure its safe use.
2. Use voice, picture, text and video to
inform tourists of the correct taxiing posture.
3. Employees try and slide repeatedly to
ensure the safety of taxiing.
water park equipment from HAISAN