Ⅰ. The design of the pool of the water park project should meet the following requirements
1. The water park project pool should be designed for waterproofing, and technical measures should be taken to avoid sinking, water leakage, cracking and other problems in the pool;
2. The pool body should be equipped with climbing ladders, and the climbing interval should not be greater than 15.0m;
3. Clear and visible water depth signs should be set on the pool wall of the water park project;
4. Anti-collision measures should be taken on the wall of the tsunami pools;
5. A full-length footrest should be set at 1.20m below the water surface of the pool wall, and the width should not be less than 0.15m;
6. An overflow trough should be set on the pool wall, and an overflow grate should be set on the trough; when the overflow trough is used as overflow backwater, it should not be discharged into the dirty water of the pool bank.
7. A lifeguard safety observatory should be set up for every 100 square meters of water surface area, and the height of the safety observatory from the pool bank floor should not be less than 1.20m. The safety observatory should be able to observe the entire recreational water area;
8. The water park project pool should be equipped with emergency drainage facilities. And the drain should take measures to prevent children from inhaling;
9. The edge of the pool should be set to prevent the surrounding rainwater, sewage, etc. from flowing into the pool;
10. The width of the pool bank should not be less than 7.0m, and the angle between the pool bank and the pool body should be rounded;
11. The ground surface material of the pool bank should be non-slip and easy to clean, and a drainage slope should be set.
Ⅱ. Calculation of the number of people in the water park project
1. The maximum number of people in the pool area of the water park project at the same time is calculated as 0.5 people/m.
2. The number of people in the vehicle area should be calculated based on the passenger capacity of the water park equipment.
Ⅲ. Housing and facilities of the water park project
The auxiliary rooms and facilities of the water park project shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standards and shall meet the following requirements:
1. The number of changing clothes, showers, toilets and sanitary wares should be determined according to the number of people who should be in accordance with the rated passenger capacity of the amusement pool of the water park project;
2. Before entering the recreational water area, it is mandatory to pass through sanitary facilities such as showers and disinfecting foot baths. The width of the disinfection foot bath should be the same width as the passage leading to the pool, the length of the disinfection foot bath should not be less than 2.0m, and the depth should not be less than 0.20m;
3. Anti-slip measures should be taken on the ground in wet spaces such as walkways, changing rooms, bathrooms and toilets;
4. The technical equipment room of the water park project should include water treatment room, water quality inspection room, water pump room, power distribution room, etc., as well as related computer rooms and warehouses;
5. When using liquid chlorine and other chemicals for water treatment, there should be an independent chlorination room and chemical storage room;
6. Technical measures such as fire prevention, explosion prevention and ventilation shall be adopted in the chlorination room and chemical storage room.